Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) (30687 Views)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2019
obindomanya:
cos bad things doesn't happen in the east
lets leave this divisions in Nigeria

I am from the South south, and yes bad things happen everywhere in the South, but we dont wake up and just kill others because their religion is different or because they don't like the way politics is going at the federal level or because they heard from CNN that the holy Koran was burnt in a christian country

Grow up

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by hollywater: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2019
Na dem dem.God let those troubling the people from the rising Sun be destroyed.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by obindomanya(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2019
@livebynight, you should be the one growing up idiot terrorist
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by newoffer: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2019
The absence of social life in the north is hitting hard on how the typical northern youth behaves and co habit with others.
They are aggressive and pained Everytime. You can not joke with a northern boy without hearing harsh remarks from him.

They need to work on their weakness
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2019
ojun50:
Stabbing is in there blood

All those cultists from Enugu, even yesterday one whose hand was chopped off made headlines, are they also northerners abi?

https://www.nairaland.com/5064149/cultists-arrested-human-hand-enugu

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2019
obindomanya:
@livebynight, you should be the one growing up idiot terrorist

It's ironic that someone from the region that brought terrorism into Nigeria is calling me a terrorist?

Lol

You guys are the hot bed for terrorism. Don't be emotional,just take a second and think of it. Imagine a Nigeria where there is a wall across the entire country dividing the north and south? Imagine how peaceful the south would be? No more terrorism, no religious killings no backward policies that cause migration of the northerners ... No violent out bursts , no crude ways of doing things ..

Just positivity .. I am not saying the south would be perfect but it would be as close to that as possible. We have our own issues but most of them originate directly or indirectly from the north .. no more herdsmen raping and killing citizens ... No myetti Allah spreading religious hate and sponsoring terrorism

It would benefit the north if this wall is built because in no time the south would be able to grant the north food aid and medical relief due to how much hunger and disease would ravage that region

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by paix(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2019
ictjobber:
Hausa Dudes though. That's how one almost stabbed me in 2013 because i refused to pay him his complete fare because he carry me pass my bus stop

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature / profile
Instead of you to pay him more for burning his fuel for the jara, but you wanted to pay him even less.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by Muna1991(f): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=ojun50 post=76413838]Stabbing is in there blood[/I tellz u]
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by lildonn222: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Your hatred for the Hausa tribe is unimaginable.But guess what? keep up the hating,thats what you do best.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by ojun50(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

All those cultists from Enugu, even yesterday one whose hand was chopped off made headlines, are they also northerners abi?

https://www.nairaland.com/5064149/cultists-arrested-human-hand-enugu
compare the rate at which people get stab nd kill in both state
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by ojun50(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
umar745:

Their not there
ok
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
ojun50:

compare the rate at which people get stab nd kill in both state

Give me the statistics to prove your case.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by GuntersChain(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
aboki and carrying of dagger.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by ojun50(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Give me the statistics to prove your case.
are u in dis country at all
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
ojun50:

are u in dis country at all

Then how do you prove your case or are we to assume your allegations (on face value) as gospel truth, simply because you made them?
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
LiveByNight:
Please build a wall between south and northern Nigeria
What wall ? Hypocrisy of we southerners always smells . Was it not in Anambra some unknown men stabbed a lady during exercise ? Or did you hear of any election death in the north ? All cases of violence was recorded in the much sophisticated south but we tend to act like we cool . The whole of Nigeria is a blood thirsty region which needs to be looked into
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Na dem dem grin grin
dollytino4real:
una never see sumtin
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by WIZGUY69(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
daddytime:

This is obviously where you can display your bravery...we know your ilk..

Online warrior...

Continue you hear...your end is a step before you...

Dimwit

Here come the sissy again grin
At least mine is better, i have a platform to display my bravery, unlike you that have no platform whatsoever to display your bravery..
You're a coward both offline and online.
I repeat you're a pussy.. And You'll soon be served as dinner to the Aboki you so always run from.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by bejeria101(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
Next level stabbing.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by bikefab(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Violence in Islam is both a doctrine and a person.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by PAQ(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mai Suya in the making.
Football is not ur calling, boy.
Ur hidden talent has just been exposed!
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs His Football Coach To Death In Kano (photo) by geoffery90(m): 5:52am On Mar 08, 2019
D coach fit don rape d boy sha. Dats what is trending among most gay coaches in kano

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée / Hoodlums Who Rob Women During Early Morning Jogging Arrested In Imo .Photos / She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.