Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. (3770 Views)

Asia-pacific Innovation Spotlight 2024: Infinix's Global Footprint!! / Google Strengthens Africa-wide Programs To Keep Internet Users Safe Online / MiFans First Meeting In Nigeria - Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by shapoh(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2019
Who Is Excited? Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint in Nigeria mobile market.

If you have been waiting for a phone that gives value for money with outstanding innovations, then you should know about the love-hate relationship with Xiaomi. Love because is the only mobile brand that gives value for money!! And hate because you can’t ‘easily’ buy them in Nigeria. Well, that is about to change NOW!

The new lifestyle smartphones will exceed customers’ expectations in terms of design, camera and performance. Smartphone manufacturers, Xiaomi has concluded plans to officially launch in Africa market and extend the WOW experience to Nigeria Market before the end of Q2 2019.

The train is about to move and Xiaomi want to move with Love, if you are true fan of Xiaomi join me in this train as we move the Xiaomi Fans Forum(XFF). Xiaomi intend to have the Fans meeting in Nigeria soonest, to join this meeting please drop #MiFans at the end of your comment.

grin wink wink

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by Koolmexxi(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2019
I jus pity for Tecno and Infinix

8 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by Jackossky(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
... and my watch begins.
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by Luminary1(f): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
We can't wait any longer , let's put an end to all these crappy nonsense tecno and infinix shun out this days.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by MirthOsas(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
it's long overdue

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by seunfly: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by alphalpha(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
#MiFans
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by proudlygunner: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
#MiFans
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
#MiFans
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
#MiFans
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by Flyingngel(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
#MiFans
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by abdulo4real: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
#Mifans
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by dukeo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Let them also start adding some crucial 4G bands #MiFans

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by loricara: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
#mifan
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by jericco1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
#mifans. can't wait
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by Lexusgs430: 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
#Umifans.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by okooloyun1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Xiaomi let's go there... #MiFans
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by OCTAVO: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2019
That's a good news.
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by TheTourist: 12:17am On Mar 08, 2019
My Mi 8 still the best smartphone I ever bought.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by Chriswazo(m): 5:34am On Mar 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:
#Umifans.......

grin grin, oga eh! U No d Rest?

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by Lexusgs430: 5:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Chriswazo:

grin grin, oga eh! U No d Rest?

Haba Oga, beht i only added 'U'.............. tongue

Never knew just one alphabet, could make a difference..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by ibawon(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2019
O boy see as people que.
smiley I hope the launching event is gonna be lit. Cos we gonna attend oo.
I saw a video saying Infinix Zero 6 of Snapdragon 636 àbí something is $330 I just look them and smiled.
I hope Xiaomi will study our market well and price very aggressively and reasonably.
#MiFans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by josheila: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
We are waiting ooo...smiles
#MiFans
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by korban3134(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2019
#Mifan
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by bamlocsy: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2019
I no go carry last

#MiFans
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by kannymoore(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
#MiFans
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by Ejadike(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
shapoh:
Who Is Excited? Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint in Nigeria mobile market.

If you have been waiting for a phone that gives value for money with outstanding innovations, then you should know about the love-hate relationship with Xiaomi. Love because is the only mobile brand that gives value for money!! And hate because you can’t ‘easily’ buy them in Nigeria. Well, that is about to change NOW!

The new lifestyle smartphones will exceed customers’ expectations in terms of design, camera and performance. Smartphone manufacturers, Xiaomi has concluded plans to officially launch in Africa market and extend the WOW experience to Nigeria Market before the end of Q2 2019.

The train is about to move and Xiaomi want to move with Love, if you are true fan of Xiaomi join me in this train as we move the Xiaomi Fans Forum(XFF). Xiaomi intend to have the Fans meeting in Nigeria soonest, to join this meeting please drop #MiFans at the end of your comment.

grin wink wink
This brand is a good brand but it'll take time before they become an household name like TECNO
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by Ejadike(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Koolmexxi:
I jus pity for Tecno and Infinix
how?
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by Ejadike(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
ibawon:
O boy see as people que.
smiley I hope the launching event is gonna be lit. Cos we gonna attend oo.
I saw a video saying Infinix Zero 6 of Snapdragon 636 àbí something is $330 I just look them and smiled.
I hope Xiaomi will study our market well and price very aggressively and reasonably.
#MiFans
I just de look you de laugh. You think there price will still remain the same when they come to Nigeria abi? Na that time you go appreciate TECNO say they get moderate price.
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by ibawon(m): 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ejadike:
I just de look you de laugh. You think there price will still remain the same when they come to Nigeria abi? Na that time you go appreciate TECNO say they get moderate price.
Well you might be very correct and it's something I have Considered too, but there will now be certified repair centres, engineers and parts.
Less you forget you can still order online at any time.
So it's still a win win scenario to me.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by sammylakes: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Atleast lets have something new we had been using even before they arrived...

#MiFans
Re: Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. by missiles: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
We're good to go, waiting for them to land gidigbaa. Even if their pricing is costly one can still order online through aliexpress but their repair centres and parts will be available here in naija. I think that's a welcome development. #Mifans

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do MTN Customer Care Offices Open On Saturday? / Samsung A Series VS Redmi Series / Uninstall These 17 Android Apps Now, They Are Malware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.