Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Donald Trump US President, Called Apple CEO Tim Cook, 'tim Apple' - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Donald Trump US President, Called Apple CEO Tim Cook, 'tim Apple' (427 Views)

Apple Supervisor Tim Cook Faces Reaction To £73m Pay Bundle / Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Tim Cook And Sundar Pichai To Testify Before US Congress / Spacex CEO Elon Musk To Send Japanese Billionaire To The Moon On It’s New Rocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump US President, Called Apple CEO Tim Cook, 'tim Apple' by MYNATIONNEWS(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2019
It seems US president Donald Trump thinks that CEO is in fact the company. The US
president fumbled on Apple CEO Tim Cook’s name during an American Workforce Policy
Advisory Board meeting on Wednesday (March 6). While lauding Cook for the work he has
done for American industry and commerce, president Trump referred to him as ‘Tim Apple’

The meeting was televised by CNBC.
“People like Tim — you’re expanding all over and doing things that I really wanted you to do
right from the beginning. I used to say, ‘Tim, you gotta start doing it here,’ and you really
have, you’ve really put a big investment in our country. We really appreciate it very much,
Tim Apple,” Trump said.

Incidentally, Trump called Tim Cook ‘Tim Apple’ while the two were sitting side by side. In
January this year, while addressing a press conference Trump called Cook a “friend” of his.
He further went on to add that he wants Apple to make products in the US and not China
which they do currently. He said, “Don’t forget this, Apple makes their product in China, I
told Tim Cook who is a friend of mine who I like a lot, make your product in the United
States, build those beautiful plants that go on for miles it seems. Build those plants in the
United States, I like that even better.”

When a reporter asked him about Apple’s not-so-impressive results during the past
quarter, during the same conference, he said “they were going to be fine” but he has to
worry about the country. In typical Trump style, the US president said that Apple’s growth
has been incredible since he came into power.

“I mean look, they’ve gone up a lot. They’ve
gone up hundreds of percent since I’m president. Apple was at a number that was
incredible, and they’re going to be fine. I have to worry about our country,” he said.
Cook joined the new advisory board in February this year.

It has been put together by
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross and advisor to the president Ivanka Trump. The
Apple CEO is one of the 25 members, the other include IBM CEO Ginni Rometty, SAP America
CEO Bill McDermott and Siemens USA CEO Barbara Humpton.

SOURCE: AllTechNG.com

https://www.alltechng.com/donald-trump-us-president-called-apple-ceo-tim-cook-tim-apple/
Re: Donald Trump US President, Called Apple CEO Tim Cook, 'tim Apple' by SocialFinance: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2019
Since this ipob model of ideal president, I rest my case.

I don't want to he is lifeless and also suffering from dementia.

Who know I may need to apply for his country visa in the near future.
Re: Donald Trump US President, Called Apple CEO Tim Cook, 'tim Apple' by tsinzu: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2019
So what's the big deal? Is Tim Apple sorry Tim cook Jesus that no one should forget or get his name wrong?
Re: Donald Trump US President, Called Apple CEO Tim Cook, 'tim Apple' by SocialFinance: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2019
tsinzu:
So what's the big deal? Is Tim Apple sorry Tim cook Jesus that no one should forget or get his name wrong?

Ipob spoted

But when PMB made mistake, it's a big deal.
Re: Donald Trump US President, Called Apple CEO Tim Cook, 'tim Apple' by RTSC: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2019
SocialFinance:

Ipob spoted

Atiku got 11 million votes.

All those 11 million votes came from ipob.
Re: Donald Trump US President, Called Apple CEO Tim Cook, 'tim Apple' by tsinzu: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2019
SocialFinance:

Ipob spoted

Idiot spotted

You don't know me and it's very idiotic of you to accuse me of being a member of IPOB

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You How To Start And Grow Your Blog / How To Prevent Your Facebook Account From Being Hacked / Know The Difference Between Color Grading And Color Correction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.