Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant (37987 Views)

Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) / Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Bukola Adeeyo In Matching Outfit With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by NaijaCelebrity: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Bukola Adeeyo has been accused of using Charming on a someone's husband and the father of her kids.

The Wife of the man named, Mirabel took to her Instagram page to accused the actress of using charm on her husband and has challenged her to a DNA test.

She also said the actress should allow her enjoy her home in peace.

See her post below.......

The place of truth is sacred; No amount of pile up lies can desecrate the beauty of it.
As it stands, being silent in defense of self worth won't help matters as earlier wished. I tried as much as possible to keep my name and that of my family away from your drama, but I have to give you strongly at this point, you serial home-breaker with no iota of dignity.

I however put it frankly to you @bukola_adeeyo that, your celebrity class can't overturn the place of truth, irrespective of how much you paint things for your cheerleaders. It was gathered and confirmed that you desperately charmed my hubby with Abeokuta voodoo, when you saw what is on ground. Lol...who no like better thing abi? 
While I was away on vacation, you saw his handle through a mutual friend on your list and you sent him a DM. We heard that is how most of you hustle in the industry... The DM struggle. Even when he invited you to our matrimonial home and you saw all signals indicating that he is legally married, you had your game plan and executed it in grand style with the assistance/support of your celebrity friends. Nollywood people though...SMH.

Let me reiterate that Before you came to destroy my home, my hubby and i maintain a very respectful and loyal relationship with some actors, as he has plans of investing in Film making. That resulted to me not seeing anything wrong with your friendship with him at first, because he made me aware of it all from the rightful beginning.

As nature would have it, you brought your "women trick" to play. You got pregnant and a lot more happened in between, even while you were still sleeping around with different men to make ends meet. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A CERTIFIED DNA TEST OF THE CHILD.

Oh...Don't play a victim card of requesting for the wedding certificate of your "baby daddy" with his "wife". It is an archaic ploy, come up with something current. I have never used a fake page on you before, yet you use so many fake pages to threaten me and stalk me.

You have had the child in peace, can you let me enjoy my home in peace also. The more diabolical you go, the more you keep losing it all. No matter how many of you gather in the guise of instagram celeb

Source: https://nollyzone.com/mirabel-the-wife-of-chinchon-has-accused-actress-bukola-adeeyo-of-charming-husband/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Are women not there own problem for God's sake?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by ictjobber: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Someone should give the guy above me a cold bottle of 'NDU'...

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature / [i]profile[/url]
Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by babafresh(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ftc
Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by noble71(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
angry
Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Jestin: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Charms just to get a man Na wah o
Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by babafresh(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
babafresh:
Ftc
Oh no!
Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Itzurboi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Are women not there own problem for God's sake?
You have said it all... Any objection from the audience.

7 Likes

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Twenty47(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Wanda... That juju name strong fa
Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
A husband that can be "charmed", is that one a husband?

You self go and find calabar jazz and collect your husband back na.

22 Likes

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by chloride6: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Where is your wedding certificate Madam?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by akilo1: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin
Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by 9japarrot: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ftc cheesy
Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Populardemand(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ewedians and juju

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
your husband is a scum, y stay with him. 99% of nollywood actresses are kuku oloshos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Oyindidi(f): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Holy ghost fire!!!!!!
Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
It's serious

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2019

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Newboss(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
See the way the nigga is smiling while the bìtches are dragging for a spot. A real man, he is. angry

1 Like

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Chidonsky: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
Holy ghost fire!!!!!!
don't blaspheme the name of the lord in vain.

4 Likes

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Foolish married men who won't leave their deeks inside their trousers. Stupid single women who want to trap them with babies.

Stupid people are becoming famous anyhow

5 Likes

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by daddytime(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
All these Oshodi oke bloggers no even get one single respect or mercy for the English language at all...

What a pity..

2 Likes

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Oyindidi(f): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chidonsky:
don't blaspheme the name of the lord in vain.
You no see Abeokuta Voodoo?

1 Like

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Dinho20(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
CHARMS THIS! CHARMS THAT!!
PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE NOISE ABOUT CHARMS,
WHY IS IT THAT CHARMS NEVER WORK ON ME,
OR, IS MY BODY ABOVE CHARMS?
CHARMS MIGHT HOLD SOME PEOPLE DOWN BUT NOT ME,
BECAUSE AM ABOVE CHARMS.
IF YOU LIKE DO ALL THE CHARMS IN THESE WORLD, IT WILL NEVER PENETRATE MY BODY.

1 Like

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by tfelicityk(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
God knows best...
Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
Populardemand:
Ewedians and juju

We will be very happy to test some juju on You cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Chidonsky: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oyindidi:
You no see Abeokuta Voodoo?
lol forget that voodoo of a thing,let that woman handle that man weaknes and see how he keep sniffing her like a dog.
Re: Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant by Ekumankama1: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
kennygee:
A husband that can be "charmed", is that one a husband?

You self go and find calabar jazz and collect your husband back na.

Typical woman excuse. Man wants to play away match and they are blaming jazz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo / "Nigerian Men Are Impotent": Kemi Olunloyo Gets Epic Response (see Tweets) / Genevieve Nnaji Arrives Canada For Tiff (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.