Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) (34795 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Video Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson Dance Buga By Kiss Daniel / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Victni: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mX-RrI_t_M

Popular Nollywood actress and mother of 3, Mercy johnson shares a video with her kids as they perform a mini dance competition. Gistvic Reports.

Mercy was all happy as she got a good news last night.

She wrote:
"My friday starts today plus i got good news last night��P/S if we dont break Oga's table we no go rest....����"

Watch Video Below:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/my-friday-starts-today-mercy-johnson.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Victni: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by ojun50(m): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Enjoy yr home jare woman wey sabi take care of her man,,,, make sure u finish oga for bed self

42 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by inoki247: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Enjoy your Family while Stock Last....

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Awwwww kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lovely
Good news she got is,baby 4 is on its way smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by KingsizeD(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Brethren both Buhari and poverty na bastardd grin

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
If she doesn't take care of her family, who will?

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by millionboi2: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
D moderator daat brot dis shit to fp is 2+2x0=?
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Pope22(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
They are not hingry
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by ictjobber: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Beautiful family......

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature /Profile
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by BruncleZuma: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by errhis(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
AUNTY TONTO, HAFA NAH

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Paulfroshman: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Davido Visit Wizkid In His House As He Makes Him Happy & Sing His Song With Passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbYNB_htbtE

Mercy Johnson In Dance Competition With Her Kids As They Dance Better Than Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz3g1eOdHZo
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by yawehoverall: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
I admire this lady alot, so determined, and knows what she wants.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Andre1234: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nice one. But funny how buhari talk enter here..!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Lumig: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Victni:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mX-RrI_t_M

Popular Nollywood actress and mother of 3, Mercy johnson shares a video with her kids as they perform a mini dance competition. Gistvic Reports.

Mercy was all happy as she got a good news last night.

She wrote:

Watch Video Below:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/my-friday-starts-today-mercy-johnson.html

what lesson are we to learn from this...?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by bettercreature(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bad parenting! Watching your kids standing on the table

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by clearie2: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by chiedozie198100: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
this is probably one of the nollywood actresses with some sense.

play that life

BUT

know when to stop

AND

be a good wife and mother.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by chiedozie198100: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
errhis:
AUNTY TONTO, HAFA NAH

make sure say you no fall from this table wey you dey shake oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by kennys: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:

Na your house? You get table for your house

, Ml

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by sonnie10: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:
Swear that you never stood on a table as a child.
Your childhood must be very boring if you never did.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
bettercreature:

Over serous type.. Continue.. Na people like una de make una kids de fear and de deceive una....

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by femi4: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
ojun50:
Enjoy yr home jare woman wey sabi take care of her man,,,, make sure u finish oga for bed self
and share the video
Re: Mercy Johnson Dance 'Competition' With Her Kids (Photos, Video) by femi4: 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is there no assignment to do....no respect for the centre table

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cries After Receiving Donations From Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut, Mr Eazi / New Photos Of Cee-c Has Got Tongues Wagging / Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.