Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks (32570 Views)

Help, My 2weeks Old Baby Has A Sunken Fontanelle. What Do We Do? / Fenugreek Seed Oil For Bigger Butt, Breast And Beautiful Skin. / Amazing Fairness Skin Tips And Tricks For Beautiful You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by Adukey(f): 12:34am On Mar 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
typical Slay queen..
My friend go and hustle and get a life
You well so?
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by OgaBuhari: 12:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Adukey:
You well so?
Sharap
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by Adukey(f): 12:41am On Mar 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Sharap
OK, I won't reply you after this. Frustrated human being
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by OgaBuhari: 12:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Adukey:

OK, I won't reply you after this. Frustrated human being
your fellow mates are out there hustling under the sun, farming and fetching food for their family while this lazy Slay queen is looking for cream to appear fresh.
I Pity your future husband sad
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by PrettyEneawan(f): 6:34am On Mar 08, 2019
I Will Give A Try Especially That Tomatoes Own
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by planetbluz: 6:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Tomato?! We For Kuku Use Stew Baff.
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by information1: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2019
Joeballack:
which medicine is the best to cure ACNE?
Herbal or Chemical products??
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by Gentlefineboy(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2019
emeejinsm:
Avoid sugar That one no gree me
I once use to av ur kind off mindset. guy avoid much sugar oo
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by cicikhemy(f): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

Do you mean your female folks are fake too??
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by EvenInFreetown: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
it over works.. Speaking from experience
Plz,is it fresh or tinned/sachet ones?
cc OgaBuhari
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by kumarsa263: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Exercising regularly & avoiding artificial sweeteners also aid to clear skin.
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by ImpressionsNG: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2019
Adukey:

Please, how can I get it?

Any big supermarket in your neighbourhood should have it. Or you can find it on Jumia.
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2019
That's the soap am using presently. It's very nice.
ImpressionsNG:
If you're looking for smooth, clear blemish-free skin, then you should try carrot soap in general, especially K Brothers Carrot Soap. Beautiful skin would be an understatement. And remember to thank me later....

https://www.impressions.ng/k-brothers-carrot-soap-spotless-skin-eliminates-dark-spots-pimples/

1 Like

Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by Joeballack: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
information1:
Herbal or Chemical products??
Chemical product..even cream
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by kay29000(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. You made me laugh out loud in public cheesy. Rat ke!
grin
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by Gleefreak125(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
folake4u:

Lol yeah I understand that numbness feeling. Just do it gently, don't scrub hard dear.

Sha get the lips scrub, it's very necessary. You might not have the time in the world to be doing this thing daily, getting a lip scrub gives faster results.

You're welcome.
Thanks once again, it seems I've been scrubbing harder than I should cos it peels after each scrub and as a guy I can't continue using lip gloss. That's why I had to stop. This new routine seems better, I scrubbed gently today with a soft toothbrush. I will get the lip scrub as I head home. I believe this will work. Thanks once again. You're a life saver. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by Gleefreak125(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
information1:

Apply pure honey on it every night before going to sleep. Do it for 3weeks or a month and the wonders..
Yeah, this also sounds good. Though honey is part of what I started applying before and after scrubbing. I think I'd be applying it at nights took thanks buddy. cry
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by Brain101: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lmao. Mama ruined him like Mario
Gleefreak125:

Ceegar and Igbo kee you dia... I never smoke before for my life. I no resemble you wey dey drink igbo. Waka stoner... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by folake4u(f): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Gleefreak125:

Thanks once again, it seems I've been scrubbing harder than I should cos it peels after each scrub and as a guy I can't continue using lip gloss. That's why I had to stop. This new routine seems better, I scrubbed gently today with a soft toothbrush. I will get the lip scrub as I head home. I believe this will work. Thanks once again. You're a life saver. kiss kiss kiss

Lol. if you scrub very hard, it'd peel so go easy on those lips.

You're welcome dear!
Aww, lifesaver? No make me blush abeg. I practically didn't do anything.

2 Likes

Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by Emyjeze(m): 4:23am On Mar 09, 2019
Can someone explaim that ''green tea face pack'' i really dont get it.
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by information1: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2019
Gleefreak125:

Yeah, this also sounds good. Though honey is part of what I started applying before and after scrubbing. I think I'd be applying it at nights took thanks buddy. cry
You welcome bro..
Make sure you dont lick it, let it be there till the following morning..

1 Like

Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by Gleefreak125(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
information1:

You welcome bro..
Make sure you dont lick it, let it be there till the following morning..
You must be talking from experience cos I licked it close to 5 times till I rubbed the 6th and retired to bed. Thanks so much, I believe it's gon work cos of its feel now.
folake4u:

Lol. if you scrub very hard, it'd peel so go easy on those lips.

You're welcome dear!
Aww, lifesaver? No make me blush abeg. I practically didn't do anything.

You really are. If you know how embarrassing has for me. There was a time I delivered a package to a woman who thanked me and said I looked like her handsome younger brother. I was already blushing before she said he doesn't smoke though. I just smiled and told her I don't either. "Why your lips come black like say you dey drink igbo?" Was her response. grin grin grin
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by folake4u(f): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gleefreak125:

You must be talking from experience cos I licked it close to 5 times till I rubbed the 6th and retired to bed. Thanks so much, I believe it's gon work cos of its feel now.

You really are. If you know how embarrassing has for me. There was a time I delivered a package to a woman who thanked me and said I looked like her handsome younger brother. I was already blushing before she said he doesn't smoke though. I just smiled and told her I don't either. "Why your lips come black like say you dey drink igbo?" Was her response. grin grin grin

Kai! that woman give you uppercut no be small grin grin grin. I feel your pain sha, that must have been embarrassing for you.
Anyways, black lips are natural just the same way pink and red lips are. I have a female friend who's light in complexion but have dark lips, she's a teetotaller(doesnt drink), we don laugh and yab her tire but she doesnt care at all.

All the same I hope the lipscrub works for you.
I'm glad I could help too smiley

1 Like

Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by Gleefreak125(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
folake4u:

Kai! that woman give you uppercut no be small grin grin grin. I feel your pain sha, that must have been embarrassing for you.
Anyways, black lips are natural just the same way pink and red lips are. I have a female friend who's light in complexion but have dark lips, she's a teetotaller(doesnt drink), we don laugh and yab her tire but she doesnt care at all.

All the same I hope the lipscrub works for you.
I'm glad I could help too smiley
Embarrassing will be an understatement. I had to calmly handle the situation you know. She might change her mind about payment if I had protested. Lol grin
She did gave a compliment so I took that only and sieved the other part I didn't like but e pain me sha. grin
Yeah, it seems the lip scrub is working cos my lips don't get dry and chapped like it used to anymore. All thanks to the other treatments you suggested earlier too.
Man can be confident again and not having black e'rything. grin
I hope I could develop a thick skin like your friend but not after I've tried doing something about it. wink
After which, I'll start turning a blind eye if nothing changes but I'm seeing changes already. grin

1 Like

Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by folake4u(f): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Gleefreak125:

Embarrassing will be an understatement. I had to calmly handle the situation you know. She might change her mind about payment if I had protested. Lol grin
She did gave a compliment so I took that only and sieved the other part I didn't like but e pain me sha. grin
Yeah, it seems the lip scrub is working cos my lips don't get dry and chapped like it used to anymore. All thanks to the other treatments you suggested earlier too.
Man can be confident again and not having black e'rything. grin
I hope I could develop a thick skin like your friend but not after I've tried doing something about it. wink
After which, I'll start turning a blind eye if nothing changes but I'm seeing changes already. grin

Lwkmd! cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I'm happy the lip scrub is working for you guy.
Black everything, hehehe grin grin.

You're really hilarious, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by Gleefreak125(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
folake4u:

Lwkmd! cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I'm happy the lip scrub is working for you guy.
Black everything, hehehe grin grin.

You're really hilarious, I swear.

Thank you so much. It sure is working. I can boldly say it's no more black. grin
You've been cracking me up yourself. grin grin grin
Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by folake4u(f): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gleefreak125:

Thank you so much. It sure is working. I can boldly say it's no more black. grin You've been cracking me up yourself. grin grin grin

You're welcome.
Hehehe I'm not funny oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks by Ebowo(f): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=information1 post=76451180]
Herbal or Chemical products??[/quote
Honey and lemon plus tea tree oil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Aminu Adisa Logun Is Dead! Kwara Governor’s Chief Of Staff Dies / Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / 10 Most Common Misconceptions About Acne (Pimples)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.