Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,719 members, 7,855,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Wil Teach U How To Create All These Types Of Websites Wit Wordpress. No Coding - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Wil Teach U How To Create All These Types Of Websites Wit Wordpress. No Coding (744 Views)

Who Can Help With These Types Of Sites / Types Of Websites | Softplace.com.ng / I Wil Teach U Hw To Design Website(wordpress, Html, Css,java,php) Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wil Teach U How To Create All These Types Of Websites Wit Wordpress. No Coding by webtutorr: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
I have worked with Wordpress for years and have been able to find useful plugins that can perform many dynamic functions in a website.
Below are the lists of websites i can show you how to create it. If you are interested, Call/Whatsapp me: 08065847947

(1) Surveys (Opinion poll)

(2) Ecommerce sites like jumia

(3) Classifieds sites like jiji or Olx

(4) Blogging sites

(5) Online Community/forum like nairaland

(6) Membership sites like helping hands Intl

(7) Freelancing (Hire me sitesI

(cool Review sites

(9) Information marketing

(10) Affiliate marketing

All these and more are the various areas I will coach you on how to create websites and make money online and you will start your online business journey immediately after the training. The training duration is one month.

CONTACT ME:

#Wimpey Junction, Mile 4, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08065847947

I and my team also undergo outside training to other cities.

If you resides outside Port Harcourt and you are interested to start online business, you can still contact us.

(1) (Reply)

Webdesigners, Programmers, Software Devs, Developers Urgently Needed / A Good Freelancer Needed Asap / FOR AFFORDABLE WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.