Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) (49215 Views)

Chioma Spotted Giving Davido Lapdance In The Club (video) / 'I Can't Thank You Enough' - Chioma To Davido As He Sponsors Her Cooking Show / Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Nature8(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2019
clive2u:
fine girl
what did she say pls i was busy looking at that fine brezz
imagine sliding banana in between that line
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2019
I’m a sucker for tits
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by mubby4real(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2019
anochuko01:
stop given?
future past continuous tense
Nigerians sha they can notice any mistake
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by mubby4real(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2019
justscorchone:
I’m a sucker for tits
My brother we are in this together, we die there
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Proffdada: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2019
Onyi22:
Na Jealousy go kill this one....
Useless Afonja
what concerns afonja in this matter?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by fish23(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2019
No Dey embarrass yourself for street. cry

Onyi22:
Useless Afonja
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by kushercain: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
This is simply an ATTENTION SEEKER
...Izza simpu sturvs cheesy

You got pretty eyes
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by BookEditor(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2019
She's just jealous of Chioma. If she were to be in Chioma's shoes she'll do the same or even worse. Hy.. po. crite. Simple.

Attention seeker. Every dck & harrrry wants attention.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2019
grin grin grin I know there type......if she see davido, she go open her good pussy too give him.... all same same
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Billyanger(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2019
Madam goan buy a long huge Love Machine and dont waste ur hard drugs by saying nonsense in SM grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by lilianofentse(f): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2019
kushercain:

You got pretty eyes
Thanks hun!
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by BookEditor(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2019
If DaVido invites her now to come over, she will immediately rush down & she will even give him double or triple of what she's hypocritically advising Chioma not to give.

Abeg park well.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by hybridblood07(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2019
People are giving advise on how to make a business grow up and this idiot is saying trash. What kind of girls do we have these days sef?
Chelsea82:
The U.S based pretty youtuber joyce boakye has come after Davido’s girlfriend chioma.

She said that she have a question for chioma in her video she posted online. Saying if chioma is really an assurance where is the golden ring on her finger, the diamond ring on her finger.

The slay queen further stated that she is assurance running around the place being assurance of him ,opening your legs for davido given him good pus**y everytime with no assurance.

She advices chioma to go and collect her assurance, that being given a car is not assurance or being featured in a music video is not an assurance . That a ring on her finger is an assurance OK.

Watch Video HERE

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Did she just relocated to the US? Because dat her accents dey strong cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by kushercain: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
lilianofentse:

Thanks hun!

Uwc!
So Lilian, I have no SA friends, care to change that?
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Divay22(f): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Davido's week grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by lilianofentse(f): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
kushercain:

Uwc! So Lilian, I have no SA friends, care to change that?
mail me
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Shugargal(f): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Even with rings on her fingers, it does not guarantee any nonsense assurance. there is time for everything and I believe Chioma is enjoying her own time now. but you too showing us another assurance by displaying the whole nri nwa for all to see. isorite
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
Onyi22:
Useless Afonja

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chelsea82:
The U.S based pretty youtuber joyce boakye has come after Davido’s girlfriend chioma.

She said that she have a question for chioma in her video she posted online. Saying if chioma is really an assurance where is the golden ring on her finger, the diamond ring on her finger.

The slay queen further stated that she is assurance running around the place being assurance of him ,opening your legs for davido given him good pus**y everytime with no assurance.

She advices chioma to go and collect her assurance, that being given a car is not assurance or being featured in a music video is not an assurance . That a ring on her finger is an assurance OK.

Watch Video HERE

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Non of my business
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by kushercain: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
lilianofentse:

mail me

Done smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
afroniger:
That is to say, Chioma has no real 'assurance' without a ring on her finger. lipsrsealed

Even with the ring assurance, if a better choice shows up she will still be swept away just like the rest. Chioma is the defending champion delivering K.Os to the other chics.
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by win3k: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
so this shapeless person is a regarded as a slay queen by Nigerians!
na wah o
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Greatfullheart: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Idiot, just Admit It that You Want Davido's Attention? Agbaya, Arabanku!

Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
See her blenzecheesy. Dis one jus do video to get davido attention
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Ohidata: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
You are calling an Igbo lady an "Afonja". May ethnicity not get the better of you.

Onyi22:
Useless Afonja
Re: Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) by Chelsea82: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
clive2u:
fine girl

what did she say pls
i was busy looking at that fine brezz

imagine sliding banana in between that line

Stop giving Davido good pusssy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu At The Cinema / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant / Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.