Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,153 members, 7,852,930 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Deleted - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deleted (442 Views)

Deleted / Deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Businessideas: 8:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Orbot012:

The past couple of months hasn't been fair to me. Life hasn't been fair. I lost a good sum of my savings to an unwise business decision I took late last year. Paid off a couple of Bills and exhausted my funds.

I am depressed, have been diagnosed with anxiety by a Dr at a university hospital and still running more test.

Yesterday I felt like just ending it all and was admitted at the hospital, my bp was reading 150 and above and I am in my late 20's. I have never been so scared this much in my life before. I was admitted and discharged last night.

My source of income is temporarily cut off for now. I struggle to get through everyday. I am have nothing, no finance at the moment, i live alone and feeding is a luxury am unable to afford thisdays. Existence is becoming Meaningless everyday. I feel helpless, emptys and emanciated. no aid nor support from anyone.

I know suicide is not the way to go but I now I understand why an individual would want to end it all.

The pain, anxiety, depressing is eating me up

Pls I need help
This is a very good time to attend a church like The Church of Christ, get baptized and be saved. If you are in Christ, you are a new creature with hope and old things are passed away. Matt 6:33 states that "seek first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness and everything other things shall be added".
You also need to step out into great company that can offer you support and help you with food and other essentials.
You didn't say anything about your parents but if they are alive, this is a good time you need their help, especially your father who can pronounce blessings on you and nullify curses.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019
State the help you need exactly sir.
Re: Deleted by Dami12345: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:

I need money. 500k precisely.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Dami12345: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Orbot012:

The past couple of months hasn't been fair to me. Life hasn't been fair. I lost a good sum of my savings to an unwise business decision I took late last year. Paid off a couple of Bills and exhausted my funds.

I am depressed, have been diagnosed with anxiety by a Dr at a university hospital and still running more test.

Yesterday I felt like just ending it all and was admitted at the hospital, my bp was reading 150 and above and I am in my late 20's. I have never been so scared this much in my life before. I was admitted and discharged last night.

My source of income is temporarily cut off for now. I struggle to get through everyday. I am have nothing, no finance at the moment, i live alone and feeding is a luxury am unable to afford thisdays. Existence is becoming Meaningless everyday. I feel helpless, emptys and emanciated. no aid nor support from anyone.

I know suicide is not the way to go but I now I understand why an individual would want to end it all.

The pain, anxiety, depressing is eating me up

Pls I need help

I tired suicide 3rice. It didnt work out for me. So I got used to being alive.
You seem like a good person. Thats the problem. Change.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Dami12345:

I need money. 500k precisely.
For what...let us hear here

But youre not the op now. This na serious matter. Make j comot for this thread
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:

I just want to be fine again, I need my strength and energy back. I need resources access to health care medication/therapy, or whatever that could alleviate alleviate my situation. I don't have the resource to ensure I get adequate meals for myself or foot further medical bills. My strength and energy is zapped .
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2019
Orbot012:

I just want to fine again, I need my strength and energy back. I need resources access to health care medication/therapy, or whatever that could alleviate alleviate my situation. I don't have the resource to ensure I get adequate meals for myself or foot further medical bills.
Have faith. God works in mysterious ways
Re: Deleted by Dami12345: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:

For what...let us hear here

But youre not the op now. This na serious matter. Make j comot for this thread

Want to put finishing touches on my business.
I have working businesses but need the money to push through to a comfortable profit margin.

Right now am watching opportunities piss away and it hurts.
I might just join crime. Cause I can't be sleeping on a bicycle.

(1) (Reply)

Sickle Cell Foundation Nigeria Outreach / Nigeria Set To Overtake India In Open Defecation Ranking / Help For Depressed Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.