Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics (24477 Views)

Stray Bullet Enters A Lady's House In Ipaja, Lagos (Photos) / Clara Osayuware Uwaifo Is Dead! Charles Novia's Mother Dies On New Year Eve / Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by officIalB: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption ..

He carried a bullet in his hand for 28 days

I have a testimony:

Okay y'all must have seen me post one or two things about my boy, Rocky. The incident happened on the 7th of February, I just got back from work when I heard him scream so loud. I rushed out and saw him crying and holding his right hand. We all thought something had cut his hand maybe while he was playing with the cup he was using to drink water. We rushed him to a local Bone doctor close to the house. The man did his best to adjust the bone and asked us to wait till the wound heals then we can come to fix the bone properly. All these while we thought we were treating bone. Not until few days ago we decided to do a scan and we found out a stray bullet almost hit this boy somewhere else but instead of hitting somewhere else, it hit his hand. We just did a minor surgery yesterday and a bullet was taken out. It could only be God. God did this for us and we are forever grateful. No matter how careful u think u are are if God does not have ur back, forget it!

Source: https://www.bloggerdonald.com/uche-novia/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by officIalB: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2019
cry cry
Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2019
grin wow this is nasty

I need a website connected to a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Ayobami7(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Noted NEXT!!!!
Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by naijapage(f): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
... lalasticlala
Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by AutoSpaNg: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is a testimony

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT Are you tired of endless spending at the mechanic yet all you get is disappointments, are you tired of all those exhorbitant repair bills without corresponding outcomes? then you should visit Auto Spa, Abuja. A technology enabled vehicle repair workshop. for your computerized diagnostic check followed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle.
Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at close to Next Cash n Carry Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614

26 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by amaniro: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
This must be really painful. Chai

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Badgers14: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bullet from hell

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Badgers14: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
It could have been worse but God is good!!

21 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Obynopositive: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
i wonder the pain the small boy will be undergoing.... shocked shocked

15 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Sultty(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lucky boy

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
lie lie... how den no go see dat kind bullet

14 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by ExAngel007(f): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
menh he's really lucky

1 Like

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by franchasng: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nigeria cry

Different security apparatchiks carrying guns and licensed to kill so they go about shooting bullets anyhow even while drinking just for fun and not knowing that anything that goes up must come down.

Stray bullets from Nigerian securities have killed more Nigerians than HIV and AIDS angry

What a lucky boy, God always have a way of saving His special creatures; kids, love them loads, stay strong honyebum, you are a destiny child and you will do exploit kiss

8 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Hotzone(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Father, use razor and perform a simple surgery and stitch the skin and stop using scanty resources to do scanning and post ur family pictures online.
Man up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Benlight: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
May God continue to protect us all especially the little ones.

2 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Where did the bullet come from?

4 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Auxtin85(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
This can only be the handwork of God. Praise God

4 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by babyfaceafrica: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
and so
Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by babyfaceafrica: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
stories
Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Jaynom(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
That's an irresponsible parent. Which one is "LOCAL BONE DOCTOR"? The right thing to do is take your Child to the hospital as soon as an accident happens. This man is a careless somborri undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Rosarie(f): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Only God can do what no man can do
Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by iluvdonjazzy: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and na AK 47 rifle bullet o.
Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Praisesongz: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ah no understand o
When Dey shoot for una side wey una no know
You heard a scream of a child but u didn’t hear that of a gunshot. Plus the bullet even long pass the finger and una think say na bone?
I hate liars God

5 Likes

Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Timisamd(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Adanairaland:
Where did the bullet come from?
from adanairaland
Re: Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics by Offpoint1: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
I hate inconclusive stories, how can a bullet that size gets into that kid I'm seeing in that picture hands? I need an explanation.

Even a bat by merely looking at that picture can see that's a bullet azz out there, mom doesn't know, dad doesn't know, bone doctor doesn't know... WTF.

And lastly, was the kid outdoor? are the parents deaf not to have heard any gunshots? when they ran out to checked on the crying child... there was any form of pandemonium outside?

This story doesn't add up to my reasoning.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' / Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Mother's Day - Shares Pictures / No Regrets Campaigning For Jonathan –nollywood Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.