Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,146 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Man Reveals How A Stray Bullet Got Stuck In His Son’s Hand For 28 Days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Reveals How A Stray Bullet Got Stuck In His Son’s Hand For 28 Days (517 Views)

British-Nigerian Man Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt / Military In Essien Udim: Man Hit By A Stray Bullet In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Reveals How A Stray Bullet Got Stuck In His Son’s Hand For 28 Days by Amagite3(f): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2019
An upcoming artiste, Uche Novia has taken to Instagram to reveal how a stray bullet got stuck in his son’s hand for 28 days without his knowledge.

According to him, when the boy complained of pains, they took him to a bone doctor who started treating him and adjusting his bones.

They didn't know it was a bullet inside until they did a scan. Read his story below...

"He carried a bullet in his hand for 28 days

I have a testimony:
Okay y'all must have seen me post one or two things about my boy, Rocky. The incident happened on the 7th of February, I just got back from work when I heard him scream so loud. I rushed out and saw him crying and holding his right hand. We all thought something had cut his hand maybe while he was playing with the cup he was using to drink water. We rushed him to a local Bone doctor close to the house. The man did his best to adjust the bone and asked us to wait till the wound heals then we can come to fix the bone properly. All these while we thought we were treating bone. Not until few days ago we decided to do a scan and we found out a stray bullet almost hit this boy somewhere else but instead of hitting somewhere else, it hit his hand. We just did a minor surgery yesterday and a bullet was taken out. It could only be God. God did this for us and we are forever grateful.
No matter how careful u think u are are if God does not have ur back, forget it!
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/man-reveals-how-a-stray-bullet-got-stuck-in-his-sons-hand-for-28-days-without-his-knowledge.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Reveals How A Stray Bullet Got Stuck In His Son’s Hand For 28 Days by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Source
Re: Man Reveals How A Stray Bullet Got Stuck In His Son’s Hand For 28 Days by TheTourist: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2019
Wow
Re: Man Reveals How A Stray Bullet Got Stuck In His Son’s Hand For 28 Days by americaninja1: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2019
Wen uno dey live for Syria or Pakistan.. nobody heard gunshot, u just saw AK47 bullet Insyd ur son hand.. u b real upcoming artist, Na ur next film b dis bah
Re: Man Reveals How A Stray Bullet Got Stuck In His Son’s Hand For 28 Days by Kingsleydr(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Source
After seeing pictures you're still asking for source, oversabi
Re: Man Reveals How A Stray Bullet Got Stuck In His Son’s Hand For 28 Days by deri4luv1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
The story and the picture of the hand doesn't check out, you thought you were treating bone, but even a blind man can see that there's a strange object stuck in that hand, how it lasted for 28 days before you did a scan baffles me
Re: Man Reveals How A Stray Bullet Got Stuck In His Son’s Hand For 28 Days by lalasticlala(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2019

(1)

Three SARS Operatives Arrested Over The Killing Of "Kay Low" In Lagos / Air Force Officer Dies In Parachuting Accident / Can This Skill Help You Survive A Murder Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.