Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

New Story Out! The Client's Cunt! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Story Out! The Client's Cunt! (799 Views)

New Story Alert!!...lonely Wife!(18+)...not For Kids / New Story: TOCHI / New Story: Mike And Lami The Kobold (supernatural Stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Story Out! The Client's Cunt! by Aharpride1(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2019
The Client's cunt part 1

While I prided myself on professionalism, I could not help but fantasise about taking her in my arms, and doing sexy things with her.
Not only is she really frustrating, she also distracted me. She would find something she liked, only to change her mind a day later.
My eyes were on the commission I was to receive after helping her rent an apartment in Lagos Island. It was not the best deal since I preferred clients who wanted to buy as opposed to rent.
I was always rewarded with a fat commission whenever that happened. But I was also never one to turn down a job, and this was why I kept taking Tonia out, week after week.
Okay, maybe there was another reason. Tonia was very, very sexy. I could not help take my eyes off the sway of her hips and the curve of her bust whenever we went out.
We would look at apartments after apartments, and a lot of the times, we were usually alone together, looking at empty flats.
While I prided myself in my professionalism, I could not help but fantasise about taking her in my arms one day and fucking her so good, she was writhing in pleasure from my dick.
I tried not to let my urges show, but Tonia was not helping matters. She had recently taken to touching me randomly.
She would touch my arms when trying to explain something and sometimes hold my hand as we walked. I was not sure what to make of this. Maybe she was just being friendly?
However,I did not want to risk hitting on her only to have her feel offended, causing me to lose my commission which would mean I wasted all my time.

1 Like

Re: New Story Out! The Client's Cunt! by aprilwise(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Nice one. Hope u will complete this story.
Re: New Story Out! The Client's Cunt! by Ann2012(f): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
Following
Re: New Story Out! The Client's Cunt! by Rosemary33: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Following
Re: New Story Out! The Client's Cunt! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nice one Op

(1) (Reply)

The Old Woman And The Canopy / Mystic Four / The Damsel In Distress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.