Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

RS Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / RS Consulting (775 Views)

RS Consulting Interview / Multiple Positions Recruitment At RS Hunter / New Recruitment At RS Hunter Limited (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RS Consulting by patitobaby: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Just received this mail from RS consulting, pls are they real?

Your application has been Reviewed and you have been fixed for an Oral Interview with the Human Resource Team.

Note: Come with a copy of your CV and a printed copy of this mail for access.

Time: 10:00am
Date: 11th March 2019

Venue: No 4, sule abuka street, opebi road, Allen, Ikeja Lagos.

Admin & HR Unit
Mr Augustine
Re: RS Consulting by patitobaby: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Pls I need response o, biko
Re: RS Consulting by carbony4red(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
I got the same mail, please can anybody shed more light on this biko
Re: RS Consulting by PatEinstEin(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
patitobaby:
Pls I need response o, biko
carbony4red:
I got the same mail, please can anybody shed more light on this biko
Please and please don't be like me. I was even warned on the thread I created myself! https://www.nairaland.com/4720874/rs-consulting-interview
I still went ahead to waste tfare, including N1,500 for bike.
They are fake! Scam!

patitobaby:

Your application has been Reviewed and you have been fixed for an Oral Interview with the Human Resource Team.

Admin & HR Unit
Mr Augustine
And to add to it, they have a website without a precise location: they just stated "Ikeja" so they can keep changing venues. My so called "interview" wasn't at this address.
Re: RS Consulting by patitobaby: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thanks a lot for d info. God bless u

1 Like

Re: RS Consulting by carbony4red(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Gracia's

Am grateful oo
Thank God I neva start making my way to Lagos

1 Like

Re: RS Consulting by iceman5908: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
shocked shocked shocked :oas in ehhh.....i got the same message scheduled for monday too. and as for the website..........hmm, na God go save jobseekers o
PatEinstEin:

Please and please don't be like me. I was even warned on the thread I created myself! https://www.nairaland.com/4720874/rs-consulting-interview
I still went ahead to waste tfare, including N1,500 for bike.
They are fake! Scam!

And to add to it, they have a website without a precise location: they just stated "Ikeja" so they can keep changing venues. My so called "interview" wasn't at this address.

1 Like

Re: RS Consulting by aribasoye1: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Pls did u go for the interview from RS consulting? They called my cousin and want to know if they are real or not. Are they really real or fake? Pls reply asap. Or better still send me your number to call you

patitobaby:

Admin & HR Unit
Mr Augustine

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank / ZDC Transport Is Recruiting / 2019 Recruitment: Entry-level Customer Service And Collections Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.