Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You (53237 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by newsynews: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro has advised men to marry a strong woman like her who will beat them if there dare touch her.

Yvonne Okoro shared made this known on Instagram in celebration of International Women's Day.

In the post, Yvonne Okoro stated that a weak woman's reaction to a man's criticism is to run to her parents weeping. According to her, any man who feels he's strong enough should not marry such a woman.

“Don’t marry a weak woman; when you criticise her she weeps and goes to the parents but marry a strong woman like me, if you beat her, she will beat the hell out of you and the loser will prepare dinner”, she wrote.

https://lailasnews.com/yvonne-okoro-marry-strong-woman-beat/

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by BOOMnaija(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
NDI STRONG WOMAN...SEE UR FACE LIKE SPOILT
NOKIA BA3.

198 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Jayslicky: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
When a woman's boob is bigger than her head she often tends to spill out rubbish.

244 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by KendrickAyomide: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
it's confirmed that she thinks with her boobs and not her brain

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Nickijoy(f): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
She's not fine jare...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by nonye6194: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
tomorrow na she go still carry her swollen face come same ig to cry about domestic violence.

But who even wan beat this one. Leave her with her spoilt Nokia battery face like the moniker said above grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Oshin56(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
This woman will be thinking she get crazy for her head don't try rubbish with a die hard stoner

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by ojun50(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wen u don't hv the right cloth to cover yr breast yr brain will be having functionality problem

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by ShawnT(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
When a woman's boob is bigger than her head she often tends to spill out rubbish.
aswear na true u talk

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Populardemand(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
The idiot that is taking this trash looks like Lucifer Advocate

12 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by incogni2o: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Not suprising .

Her name is OKORO

Okoros with Yam Leg.

Pun Intended.

But She never meet her type, na why.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
"if you beat her, she will beat the hell out of you and the loser will prepare dinner.”

She starts her own beating when man's done beating her up? undecided

What confusion is this, O Most High?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by cerowo(f): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Benblaq(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oh

So is that why the front of your dress is looking like seatbelt!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Sweetcollins: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Why the beat feminist
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by jendhorlee(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
was i expecting something sensible from you ?
No !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
ORISHIRISHI!!!! I no fit laugh ooooo
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Authoreety: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Aunty ds face na horror...
.... abeg, change am
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
All these hoes forming actresses and forming feminists on social media.
Na so one make mistake visit me and forgetting to drop her feminist bullshit at home. Bit¢h refused to cook,clean neither did she wash claiming she does that for a man at her own will and time buh still have the guts to beg me money for a few personal needs and i didn't hesitate to make her understand dat I give money on my own will n time,bit¢h later change the narrative to after all u f*¢ked me last nite when she forgot that I was on top and she later came on top meaning we f*cked each other. I peeped into her handbag when she was having her bath and discovered just 1600naira n when was out of the bathroom, I gave her 400naira for transport after all I provided accommodation. She was shocked to the marrow as i left for work buh that was after instructing the security man at the gate to search her bag before letting her leave....

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by careytommy37(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Too much sperm has destroyed her destiny, just negodu at her face!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by AmazingELixir: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
lipsrsealed

Social media has almost eroded what little value system we have left as a people.

Certain people just wake up and just decide to go on social media to exude their inmate stupidity all in a bid to trend.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
wink
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Ozkar: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
nonye6194:
tomorrow na she go still carry her swollen face come same ig to cry about domestic violence.

But who even wan beat this one. Leave her with her spoilt Nokia battery face like the moniker said above grin
women don't hate domestic violence. They just hate that they are usually the victims and not the perpetrators.

That's why many have no qualms beating up defenseless lil kids.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
see her face like mess

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Godrocks: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
with this kind wowo face
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by jendhorlee(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jayslicky:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by tillaman(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Please beat me too!! I am so stubborn
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by TimiRume(f): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nickijoy:
She's not fine jare...
Yvonne is fvking fine

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Looks More Like ''sister Mary'' At Flavour's Manager's White Wedding / Cynthia Morgan Dating Burna Boy (Hot Pictures) / Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.