Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? (1759 Views)

MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA / See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / 9 Things To Bear In Mind When Reversing Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by ThinkWISELY(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
As seen on Facebook, let's discuss this,i know a lot of people see's the United State like heaven, but a lot of people knows the truth,they are the most hated country in the world.

Lalasticlala

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by KendrickAyomide: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Peace of Mind and comfort
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Muslims
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by Jodhar: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Donald Trump

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by Jodhar: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
As seen on Facebook, let's discuss this,i know a lot of people see's the United State like heaven, but a lot of people knows the truth,they are the most hated country in the world.

Lalasticlala
The most powerful are always the most hated.

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by Ugosample(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
a country
that's what comes to my mind
ALL countries commit atrocities
it's the nature of man.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by hillsiderfak(m): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Unfriendly and selfish

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by DemigodZeus147(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Opioid wrecked shithole...

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by Beautyaddy: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
Likes to dominate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by Mizwisdom(f): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mass shooting
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by Hadampson(m): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2019
Overrated sh.it

4 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by meobizy(f): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2019
99% of the movies I watch.

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by Cletus77(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Funny people comes to mind
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by DonroxyII: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gun, Gun and Gun .......
always come to my mind but I think Murder and police brutality usually happen in the ghetto not city .....
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by Ugosample(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
DemigodZeus147:
Opioid wrecked shithole...

cheesy

If America na shithole, I'm wondering what adjective one can use to describe African countries, especially Nigeria
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by Ugosample(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hadampson:
Overrated sh.it
tongue
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by DemigodZeus147(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ugosample:

cheesy

If America na shithole, I'm wondering what adjective one can use to describe African countries, especially Nigeria

Boss, you need to see what drug overdose is doing to that country.... In this context, Naija na heaven walahi

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by lindaayim(f): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Prosperous land

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Land of opportunities

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Country Music at it's finest!
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2019
Really
Re: What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word United States Of America? by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With Most Job Opportunities For Foreigners In 2019 / Stunning Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan. Biggest City In West Africa / Which Is Best West Africa Countries With Costant And Stable Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.