Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Anyone Like Tiramisu ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Anyone Like Tiramisu ? (1123 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Like Tiramisu ? by alicejacob: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2010
Ingredients

* 6 egg yolks
    * 1 1/4 cups white sugar
    * 1 1/4 cups mascarpone cheese
    * 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
    * 2 (12 ounce) packages ladyfingers
    * 1/3 cup coffee flavored liqueur
    * 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
    * 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate.
Directions

1. Combine egg yolks and sugar in the top of a double boiler, over boiling water. Reduce heat to low, and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and whip yolks until thick and lemon colored.
   2. Add mascarpone to whipped yolks. Beat until combined. In a separate bowl, whip cream to stiff peaks. Gently fold into yolk mixture and set aside.
   3. Split the lady fingers in half, and line the bottom and sides of a large glass bowl. Brush with coffee liqueur. Spoon half of the cream filling over the lady fingers. Repeat ladyfingers, coffee liqueur and filling layers. Garnish with cocoa and chocolate curls. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
   4. To make the chocolate curls, use a vegetable peeler and run it down the edge of the chocolate bar.

Re: Anyone Like Tiramisu ? by naijadiva2(f): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2010
i like them but i dont think i would wanna make them myself, im too lazy cheesy but thanks for the recipt, you kno, just in case i change my mind.
Re: Anyone Like Tiramisu ? by naijadiva2(f): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2010
however the first pic is calling my name. grin grin
Re: Anyone Like Tiramisu ? by MsPotato(f): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2010
I have once tried a tiramisu where they pour brandy in it and light it on fire. I was amaze! And it tasted good too
Re: Anyone Like Tiramisu ? by bolu1(f): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2010
love it
thanks for the recipe
Re: Anyone Like Tiramisu ? by mafolayomi(f): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
tiramisu ko, tiamiyu ni grin grin
Re: Anyone Like Tiramisu ? by mima247(f): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2010
u sound very unserious

(1) (Reply)

Simplykay's Kitchen- Food Entrepreneurship, Tips And More. / Which Garri Habit,do You Love The Most / Fighting For Bread At Shoprite (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.