Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

"How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) (71719 Views)

5 Children Poisoned To Death By Their Mother’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Photo) / 2-year-old Girl Raped & Beaten To Death By Mother's Boyfriend In South Africa / Rape: Youngest Mother In The World That Gave Birth At Age 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Famousbabe(f): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2019
A pretty Nigerian lady recalls her horrible rape experience at the age of 13 and 5. She was raped by her mother's boyfriend at the age of 13 and also by her neighbor at age of 5.

She told Lolo CY:

"I was raped by my mother's boyfriend at age 13. It got to a point that I had to allow him to continue raping me just so I can protect my younger sister; I noticed the way he looked at her..."

'Some wounds just cut too deep..'

She recounts the details of her sexual abuse and how she has been able to get back her life after numerous traumatic experiences. Starting at age 5, she was raped by a neighbor whilst living with her grandmother and at age 13 for over a year by her mother’s boyfriend.

Watch the video HERE as she recounts the horrible experience...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/how-i-was-raped-by-my-mothers-boyfriend.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 09, 2019
embarassed Poor victim of the malady that has struck the world

Poor girl... I am glad she survived it

With things being this bad in this age and considering the fact that it is deteriorating day by day, only God knows what the future holds embarassed

Perhaps, only devils and his people will inhabit the earth or they will be the ones living a good life on earth while people who do not agree with their ways will be subjected to torment and persecution embarassed

We really have to save this planet otherwise we will regret it

The devil is not taking his mission lightly neither is he relenting.. he is not like we humans... So sad embarassed

Meanwhile:

if there is anyone who can help me with a small job with which I can at least sustain myself, it will be highly appreciated grin

i am in dire need of it embarassed

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by grad2012(f): 1:02am On Mar 09, 2019
I don't pray rape for my worst enemy, it destroys emotionally, physically and psychologically. It takes God almighty to heal such situation.
Thank God for her life, she is truly a strong woman.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by careytommy37(m): 5:21am On Mar 09, 2019
angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by 2blessed01(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
...When I See People Lie Like This, All I Could Say Is: In Patience Goodluck's Voice..."THERE IS GOD OO"

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
AND YOU SURVIVED

STRONG WOMAN

5 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
RunzMAN:
angry

Your mother's boy friend
Meaning he was raping you, Ur mother, still eyeing Ur younger sister.

hmm you didn't tell us that you continued to enjoy the rape?

Next person please?
[/s]

Even if you don't plan to have sense in your life, may God dissapoint you by giving you sense.

158 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by sirusX(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Some stories are left hidden...and some people hide behind their smile or quiet nature

People go through a lot and it takes courage to open up so that other parents can learn from the experience and protect their children

I hope the rapists all got what they deserved...else they repeat the same to other innocent children

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by AngelHoly(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Which kind orgy be dis kwanu

Same iron dey service u and ur mama
GOD abeg blow this trumpet

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by sanmtiago(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
This rape thing irritates and anger's me so much
undecided

12 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
grad2012:
I don't pray rape for my worst enemy, it destroys emotionally, physically and psychologically. It takes God almighty to heal such situation.
Thank God for her life, she is truly a strong woman.
You never see better enemy that’s why grin

2 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by BrokenCock: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Nonsensical lies cuming from a failed dickmonger thinking it would trigger some amount of sympathy towards her. Just tell us you enjoyed the dick afterwards as you couldn't report the act to anyone.

Nonsense and BankyW's failed political career angry
yOu areStupid and ur future is bleak!

25 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
I'm so cold, I need some hug

2 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
BrokenCock:
yOu areStupid and ur future is bleak!

I like your monika kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Hezzyluv: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
That ur mother boyfriend must b a real he-goat.

From u mum, to you and @the same time eyeing ur younger sister

Your mother no try at all. Perhaps ur dad is late, but still, Y bringing her boyfriend home not his own house?

4 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Ayotemide(f): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
RunzMAN:
angry

Your mother's boy friend
Meaning he was raping you, Ur mother, still eyeing Ur younger sister.

hmm you didn't tell us that you continued to enjoy the rape?

Next person please?

Please STFU. If you have been raised by women who glory in being raped, we perfectly understand; don't just put every woman in your mound.

Disgusting.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Nonsensical lies cuming from a failed dickmonger thinking it would trigger some amount of sympathy towards her. Just tell us you enjoyed the dick afterwards as you couldn't report the act to anyone.

SAY NO MORE

Your monika says it all

9 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wow, only you

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by dingbang(m): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Where is that judge that cuts pricks?

Your services are needed in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by AgamaHub: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Kai

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Legolast: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Note: The post was for sensible people.

Besides, have you read your jamb novel?

9 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by modskiller(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jeez
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
JamaicanLove:
I'm so cold, I need some hug

Don't worry, you'll be fine.

A hot cup of beverage would do you a lot of good.

5 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by RunzMAN: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
MrMcJay:
[s][/s]

Even if you don't plan to have sense in your life, may God dissapoint you by giving you sense.

that's my prayers for you Dúllard
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Amberon11: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
undecided
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Amanew(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Madam!with due respect, they didn't rape u,coz u were enjoying it,if not why didn't u report it to your mum or an elderly person!

5 Likes

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by Ayotemide(f): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
faithfull18:
Wow, only you

A lot of women have been through worse; I hope your 'only you' means support for her and not a further way to make it seem as through is too much.

My guess is she already knows.
Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by RunzMAN: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ayotemide:

Please STFU. If you have been raised by women who glory in being raped, we perfectly understand; don't just put every woman in your mound.

Disgusting.
.. You are irritating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) by iammarvellux(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Serious survival experience.

No parents in their right mind would wish their girl child go through this...

Check out my signature and thank ME Later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.