Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Americans Will Need Visa To Enter Europe By 2021 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Americans Will Need Visa To Enter Europe By 2021 (3070 Views)

Some Dangerous Ways African Migrants Illegally Enter Europe [photos] / My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman / Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Americans Will Need Visa To Enter Europe By 2021 by gottliebglobal(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
How would be on the front page when there are no unclad women involved? grin
Re: Americans Will Need Visa To Enter Europe By 2021 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2019
Good morning house...Can some one help me out .. have submitted my visa application to Portugal embassy to renew my visa again with the help FVS Lagos since 25th April this year and I was called a month and one week after submission to send all payments made when I traveled first to Lisbon Portugal and I did for over 3 weeks now I don't hear from them I keep calling them and sending mail dose who picked my calls always tell me to wait for fvs message and no reply to all mail I sent.... my date for travel is today 4th I want to know what is going to happen, are they going to change my travel date or what ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Falls Asleep On Air Canada Wakes Up ‘alone’ And ‘locked Up’ On Empty Plane / How Much Will A Three Months Vacation In The US cost? / Things My Friends Say About Abroad That I Don't Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.