Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll (7659 Views)

Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Sweet Tasty Peanut Burger By Yourself In Just 4 Minu / Quick Easy Recipe On How To Make Sweet Donuts / Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by Claimsfit: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2019
QUICK EASY RECIPE TO MAKE A TASTY FISH ROLL

Making fish roll isn’t that hard as you think.

In this article i will be giving you an easy recipe on how to make fish roll.

Equipment needed to make fish roll

Below are the equipment required on how to make fish roll.

Oven

Pot

Mixing bowl

Rolling pin

Ingredients needed to make fish roll.

Below are the ingredients required on how to make fish roll.

All purpose floor -381 g

A tbsp of salt.

4 tbsp of sugar.

2 and half table spoon for yeast

Half tbsp of preservative.

A table spoon of vegetable oil.

Fish(gersha).

How to prepare the fish roll

The below show the full steps on how to make fish roll.

First off we have to mix the dough for the fish roll.

First add in the ( 381 ) g of all purpose floor.

Add the tbsp of salt, 2 and half tbsp of yeast, 4 tbsp of sugar, a tbsp of vegetable oil and half tbsp of preservative.

After adding all this ingredients into the mixing bowl, use your hands to mix the whole ingredients properly.

Add about 195 ml of water to the dry mixed ingredients and mix with you hands again.

After mixing the ingredients with water, the dough should be good to go.

Note– if the dough turns out to be sticky, you can use a little plain flour to adjust it.

Now the dough is made, the next step is to cut some part of the dough and begin to roll them on the work space.

Before cutting out the dough, flour the work space with a little flour so while rolling the dough it doesn’t stick to the work space. You can check the video below to see how I did it.

After flouring the work space, cut some part of the dough and begin to roll. Check the video below to see how it’s done.

After rolling the dough properly, add in the fish to the center of the dough and begin to roll it till is all rolled together.

Keep repeating till the mixed dough isn’t remain on the mixing bowl.

You should can put the whole roll dough in a tray and allow it to rise for about 10-15 minutes and then get started with frying it.

After about 15 minutes, get a big pot, pour in some vegetable oil into it, lit the oven and place the pot containing the vegetable oil on the oven.

Allow the oil to heat for about 2-3 minutes then start putting in the rolled dough into the hot oil to frying.

When one side of the dough has turned brown then you should turn it so the other side would fry and get brown.

That’s it on how to make fish roll.

Watch this video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egE5U6GyAoE

Source:http://www.dietfitelt.com/2019/03/quick-easy-steps-on-how-to-make-fish-roll/

2 Likes

Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by BusinessHub1: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
I refuse to be intimidated cry

1 Like

Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by SEGLIZ: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
G
Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by simplemach(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by ready4glory: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by edicied: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Who get time
Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by Olusheyi1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Check out my rich signature and profile for your urgent financial needs.
Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by stano2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nice
But Op, your fish roll come use style look like poo

3 Likes

Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by nwanyionitsha: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Doff or dough
Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by nwanyionitsha: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Not impressed with the video at all.

1 Like

Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by hemartins(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Looks like a brownish poo.
Who made this?

1 Like

Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by Hunnybee: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Op, you use baking powder for fish roll, not yeast

1 Like

Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by nkwuocha: 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is a very bad looking and I know for sure the taste won't be rich.I suggest a little butter to the instead of groundnut oil.Yeast is not good,baking powder is ok! Preservatives not necessary.Again you rolled it in a bad way.

Next time don't use canned foods as your protein.Go natural roast fish.You can spice your fish and use your oven to roast!

My mother is a pastry woman.

I give you 10%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by Nobeluscabral: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
These thing wey be like all these arab people shits wey our actresses dey chop sef grin cheesy cheesy grin

Anyhow sha tongue
Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by eventsmallchops: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Op, I'm sure that stuff is very strong..lol are you making Puff Puff fish roll? I see how you struggled so much with your dough, adding two tea spoon of yeast into that small quantity of flour is a very big error because it made it sound like you are making dough nut, even two spoon of yeast in that flour is enough to make it as bread, just break one egg in that mixture with little butter and milk and you will have a nice burger bread.

4 Likes

Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by onwardsoldier(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
nkwuocha:
This is a very bad looking and I know for sure the taste won't be rich.I suggest a little butter to the instead of groundnut oil.Yeast is not good,baking powder is ok! Preservatives not necessary.Again you rolled it in a bad way.

Next time don't use canned foods as your protein.Go natural roast fish.You can spice your fish and use your oven to roast!

My mother is a pastry woman.

I give you 10%

At least appreciate his effort.
Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by PrettyEneawan(f): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
You Try
Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by marylandcakes: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Op I think you should’ve used puff pastry for your dough, also the amount of yeast and salt is too much.

Also what is the chemical component of the preservative? You don’t need preservative.
Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by nkwuocha: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
onwardsoldier:

At least appreciate his effort.

I gave him 10% bro.
Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by bigtt76(f): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Looks like preeeek to me undecided
Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
bigtt76:
Looks like preeeek to me undecided

you like preeeek sha!! Haba!! and if I give you mine to suck small now, you will start chasing me around like Oliver twist!
Re: Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll by bigtt76(f): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
Na preeek be dat wen u think say you get? tongue there are preeks and there are preeek cheesy

amhelpless:

you like preeeek sha!! Haba!! and if I give you mine to suck small now, you will start chasing me around like Oliver twist!

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Salty Food / NGO Plans To Feed 30,000 During Ramadan / What Is 'Agbari Ojukwu'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.