Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi (36243 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola shared this adorable throwback photo with his 3 daughters, Tolani, Florence aka DJ Cuppy and Temi to mark International Women's Day.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/billionaire-businessman-femi-otedola-shares-throwback-photo-with-his-3-angels.html

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by ifex370(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Where dia mama de self..?

Where is Mrs Otedola in all this?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by MJBOLT: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2019
she dey kitchen dey cook
ifex370:

26 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by itspzpics(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2019

Prayer Warriors Flog Little Girl With Broom During Deliverance Section (pics video) >> See photos and Watch Video here
Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by Onyi22(f): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2019
They look beautiful....

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by KubwaBoy: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
It's like Otedola's family is now a shareholder of nairaland. The news about their family make Frontpage nothing less than 5 times a day.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by Iyajelili(f): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Where's the boy?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin they look hungry

I need any pin verified Nigerian AdSense plus website to buy
Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by Populardemand(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Afonjans Ajoka

Look at their ugly faces

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by edicied: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Started late?
Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by wink2015(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola shared this adorable throwback photo with his 3 daughters, Tolani, Florence aka DJ Cuppy and Temi to mark International Women's Day.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/billionaire-businessman-femi-otedola-shares-throwback-photo-with-his-3-angels.html

NICE SHARE!

LOVELY FAMILY ( DAD AND KIDS )

But where is their mother?

I mean Mrs Otedola ( Otedola wife and mother of his children )

Is Mr Otedola a divorcee without a wife?
Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by edgecution(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
The first born is probably not from his wife Nana.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by XOGBADO(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by crazygod(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
This guy doesn't say anything about his son. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Iyajelili:
Where's the boy?
wasnt born then

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by greatsee: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
money is good ooo... but the love of it is very bad
Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by greatsee: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
money is good ooo... but the love of it is very bad
Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by Tunasco4u(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
OK
Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by toprealman: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
snowxandria:
grin they look hungry

I need any pin verified Nigerian AdSense plus website to buy
He was paying his dues then......reaping the fruit now.
I'm sure you are happy for a brother.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by nextnear(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Iyajelili:
Where's the boy?
his post was about international women's day, so please kindly tell me why your brain thinks the boy should be there? And you be guy like this... As in and you dey feel say you dey alright like this. El sir, No you're not.

28 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by skukimania(f): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Tolani and Temi's look didn't change at all. But for Cuppy, too much change; infact, next level self dey worry am.

Beautiful family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by Biggty(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Teni looks cute right from childhood

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by omooba969(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
ifex370:

Missing in action
Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by crackhouse(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
This man's son don suffer well well. Nobody remembers him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by Drabrah(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
So Tolani is even d 1st born. Bn thinking it's Cuppy
Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by Greatfullheart: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2019
All I Jus Need One of their Pant, Once get It, mehn. I'll Not Only Buy Benz i'll Buy The Full Mercedez Factory. Please Who'll Help Out? I Promise To Share It Equal

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi by gwama: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
edgecution:
The first born is probably not from his wife Nana.

It's a child of youth grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesters Shut Down Lagos Computer Village Over Installation Of Woman As Leader / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed / Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.