Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Treatment For Infertility And Long Years Of Barreness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treatment For Infertility And Long Years Of Barreness (599 Views)

IUI And Surrogacy Treatment At IVF Centre Provides A Solution For Infertility / Yoni Pears For Infertility, Yeast Infection, Fibroids, Itching Etc / The Sweet Cure For Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For Infertility And Long Years Of Barreness by dunsinj: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2019
On Testimonials from a User of STC30 SUPERLIFE PRODUCT.
������

������
*I GOT PREGNANT WITH STC30.*

**for 7years counting my husband and i were trying for the arrival of a second baby in to the family.

A Gynacologist made STC30 prescription for the two of us and in just a month, my report got different.
I tested Positive�����.

Its 2months gone and baby kicking so well.

I celebrate my God and my gyna for bringing STC30 my way..

*Another STC30 testimonial On result for fertility*

My first baby was a fertility baby and 5yrs after my first baby, getting pregnant again became almost a mirrage.

From one Gynachologist to the other until i met this last one who introduced me to STC30 stemcell product of Superlife.

I was to start a fertility medication in days time but she made me not take them cos ofcause i had taken many that dint work.

She gave me STC30 and insisted i tried it for a month.

Behold after just a packet, it was on day 17 that i was bold enough to go for a pregnancy test and behold i tested POSITIVE....���������.

Am 6months gone and i decided to take STC30 during my prenancy. Just a sachet a day and its been Super for Baby & I.

Before taking STC30, i had never been pregnant without deliberatly planning for it on my own cos it was diagnosed i suffered from infertility cos i was not ovulating for years.

Since i got to know of STC30, it has brought relief to many around me cos of my testimony.

Many have used it on fibroid, Cancer, Ulcer, Sexually trasnsmitted diseases, etc......������ and am like wow, life indeed is Super with STC30, Why not try today?

(1) (Reply)

Treat Staph,warts,herpe,syphilis,chlamydia,gonorrhea Wit Libracin Herbal Tablet / Governor Akeredolu Commissions Ondo State Contributory Health Commission / Coronavirus: UNICEF Shares Very Important Details On How To Keep Safe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.