Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Futa Direct Entry Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futa Direct Entry Admission (3618 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Unn's Direct Entry Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futa Direct Entry Admission by Gaybriel: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2010
Fellow nairalanders, pls i need information on direct entry admission to futa. I'm seek and tired of waiting. At least they have sorted out the UTME candidate. What's delaying them?
Re: Futa Direct Entry Admission by Gaybriel: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2010
Prof Ayola or what did call yourself? Satan go destroy you. Your Father go die. your chidren children no go go school. I guess you thought i am new to the internet. It shall not be well with your generation yet unborn. All this shall come to pass if you don't stop scamming business in the next three days. Watch out!!!
Re: Futa Direct Entry Admission by mr0k0nG: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2010
Prof Ayola or what did call yourself? Satan go destroy you. Your Father go die. your chidren children no go go school. I guess you thought i am new to the internet. It shall not be well with your generation yet unborn. All this shall come to pass if you don't stop scamming business in the next three days. Watch out!!!

DON'T JUDGE YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING B COS YOU'RE NOT GOD.
Re: Futa Direct Entry Admission by darexy20(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2010
Mr okon,im a afraid ur a fraudster too, every action attract reaction, u dont toy with sumthing that is bothering other people's mind, if probably the guy got scammed at the end of the day, all in the name of EDUCATION, will u give him a succour?, u need to know that many prospectiive student re now victims of the useless and God forsaken creatures called SCAMMERS, its time we rain cause on them, for them to know what they re doing is wrong, GUY I GBADUN UR PROPHECY JARE, DEM B THEIF,
Re: Futa Direct Entry Admission by EFCC02: 4:34am On Sep 07, 2010
Dare Oyeniran AKA COWARD DAREXY20 SCAMMER

Re: Futa Direct Entry Admission by darexy20(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2010
lolz, nigeria has always been full of tout and cunning guys, NA WAH , may God save NIGERIA, lolz,

(1) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / Most Difficult Course To Study In The World / UNIBEN Statistics Of Student Applied In Each Department 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.