Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Lovely parrots for sale.... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lovely parrots for sale.... (1739 Views)

My Experience With Pet Parrots I Bought Today But Had To Give Them Away / Parrots For Sale. / Cockatiel Parrots For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely parrots for sale.... by kanbilism: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Talking parrots for sale, it is available in large quantity just call on 07033755593 for any kind of parrot you want...Africa grey, Parakeet, Love birds and budgie...you can also whatsapp me on that number.

Re: Lovely parrots for sale.... by jantofubu(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
How much is African grey if I want to get 1
Re: Lovely parrots for sale.... by kanbilism: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
jantofubu:
How much is African grey if I want to get 1
pls call me on 07033755593.
Re: Lovely parrots for sale.... by jnostill: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
price or chat me on whatsapp 08174634566
Re: Lovely parrots for sale.... by Hamatoyoshi: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
kanbilism:
Talking parrots for sale, it is available in large quantity just call on 07033755593 for any kind of parrot you want...Africa grey, Parakeet, Love birds and budgie...you can also whatsapp me on that number.
You could at least tell us the price
Re: Lovely parrots for sale.... by freezyprinzy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
jnostill:
price or chat me on whatsapp 08174634566
price?
Re: Lovely parrots for sale.... by Bomae: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Join our telegram group to learn more.
https:///CanineEducation

Antibiotics are curative but also have side effects. Avoid giving them frequently cos of the flowing reasons

Destroys white blood cells

Destroys useful bacteria

Makes the bacteria in the body gets used to the medication and becomes resistant.

Skin irritation in the form of rashes, hives, and allergic reactions. Not application in every case.

Makes them have disinterest in food

Lethargy

Diarrhea, vomiting, or other signs of stomach irritation.

Yeast infections, and other secondary infections, can occur as the result of use of antibiotics as well

How to Give Medication to ur Dog

Most dogs reject medication. Some would start to bark or run away at the site of the vet or the drugs.

U can mix the drugs into a little food that the dog can finish immediately. If the dog does not finish the food at once or u expose it to sunlight or heat it might no longer be effective.

U can mix with egg, youghut or milk.

Try to make a small ball-shaped blob of wet food. Give one regular ball of wet food to ur dog, and then follow it up with a ball that has a pill stuffed inside.

Another technique is to make the dog lie on his back, open the dog’s mouth and place the pill far back inside. Close the dog’s mouth. For a few seconds. Blow the dogs face and nose to encourage him or her to swallow. Most of them cant bring it out again.

After giving ur dogs drugs follow it up by giving a treat. That way he would knw when ever he takes his drugs he would get a treat.

Do not give ur dogs human antibiotics. Always leave diagnosis and treatment plans to vets, who are experts in dosage amounts, recognizing illness, and determining the best treatment.

Those of u giving human flagyl to dogs beware.

This is the telegram link.

Join our telegram group to learn more.

https:///CanineEducation
Re: Lovely parrots for sale.... by Lloydthesaint: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
How much
Can you deliver to owerri?

(1) (Reply)

Pure Sable German Shepherd Puppies For Sale / NYPD Officers Give Final Salute To Police Dog Before Being Put Down (photos) / Where Can I Get Chicken Parts In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.