Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? (1792 Views)

Looking For Fellow Online PC Gamers / Install Games On Your PC In Ibadan And Environs. / What's Your Favorite Game Genre? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? by myshiori: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
What is the popular game online (PC) in Nigeria im from Singapore...
Do you play Dota, Apex Legend, PUBG, or CS GO?
Re: What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? by CyberEBOLA(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
myshiori:
What is the popular game online (PC) in Nigeria im from Singapore...
Do you play Dota, Apex Legend, PUBG, or CS GO?
I love games, but lack of internet data wont permit me to play online game.
Anyway, if i am to choose i would go for PUBG.
Re: What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? by myshiori: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
how much if u rent PC in internet shop? here 0,8usd/hour
Re: What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? by dewhaley: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
PubG and Apex Legends....Fortnite.... Creative destruction also...
Tho' that's if Im free
Re: What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? by KrisNaira: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Played Fortnite, currently Dota
Re: What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? by myshiori: 4:54am On Mar 11, 2019
I love Dota, Dota is the best haha cheesy
Re: What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? by KrisNaira: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
it happens that you get bored and you want to play something else
Re: What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? by RoyFollman(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
To be honest, I've been playing different MOBA and shooting games for a long time, but my favourite one is Destiny 2 smiley However, I can't play too often, but I still wanted my character to grow and level up, so I decided to use destiny 2 services that I was advised to use by my friends to boost my hero. To be honest, it helped me pass the Crown of Sorrow Raid, which was too hard for me. It was a very nice and funny experience. I have also bought a gun, and now my character is very strong and I enjoy every minute played in that game.
Re: What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? by patrickhefl: 4:29am On Oct 25, 2019
My favorite game is PUBG and Lengen of leaguage. I play it all my free time. And i like fireboy and watergirl at hudgames.com too.
Re: What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? by StrRock: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
RoyFollman:
To be honest, I've been playing different MOBA and shooting games for a long time, but my favourite one is Destiny 2 smiley However, I can't play too often, but I still wanted my character to grow and level up, so I decided to use destiny 2 services that I was advised to use by my friends to boost my hero. To be honest, it helped me pass the Crown of Sorrow Raid, which was too hard for me. It was a very nice and funny experience. I have also bought a gun, and now my character is very strong and I enjoy every minute played in that game.
Wow! Thank you so much! It really works. I can't believe that my hero is so strong now!
Re: What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? by emma43214421: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
There are many online games in Nigeria; however, all of them does not attracts large downloads. In this article you will discover which games are most downloaded and played in Nigeria. smiley

Games are created for the purpose of fun and entertainment. There are many games already available in the market and many more are being released every day. At telcoinsider we have taken the pain to showcase few among the many popular games that people love to play in the country. The games are mostly categorized for teenagers and young adults, but older adults also download now enjoy playing the game.

Downhill Rush is a very popular online game that can be played online through the PC or any other mobile phone device. It is free and involves driving a buggy over the hill to get to the finish line without crashing. If you want to get these games In the process of driving downhill you are expected to crush cars to collect special items to earn extra bonus.
Re: What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? by LucemFerre: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Are you mocking us? You ask for online PC gaming in fvcking Nigeria?
With which internet?
Re: What Is Favorite Game Online (pc) In Nigeria? by Della11: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2020
In Nigeria, many online games are available. Destiny 2, MOBA and shooting are the popular online games in Nigeria. It was a very nice and funny experience. Hostsailor This article helped me to discover the games that most peoples played in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

GTA 5 Download Link Needed / Help Your Cashflow While Playing Game. / How To Install Games Downloaded With Utorrent On Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.