Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

A Man.u Fan Caught A Match Ball In PSG Game After Supporting Man.u All His Life - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Man.u Fan Caught A Match Ball In PSG Game After Supporting Man.u All His Life (873 Views)

Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona / Cafclfinal: Wydad Casablanca Abandons Game After VAR Controversy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man.u Fan Caught A Match Ball In PSG Game After Supporting Man.u All His Life by Isuachrist: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
I’m I the only one that saw an overconfidence that worked out last Wednesday in the Champion’s league (PSG vs Man, u) when Manchester United overhauled 2 goals to win at 1-3? Well, I will leave that for you to think about it.

The main subject is that a diehard dad – lifetime fan of Manchester United finally caught the ball Lukaku used to open the first goal.
While the old guy was excited about it, whether he was allowed to go home with the ball is what I don’t know.

Do you think he was allowed? Before you answer, this is why he might not be allowed.

There is a difference between a $20 and $500 or say, a champion league match ball. So, due to the price tag of the ball, he might be ordered to return it. However, what is $500 match ball to a top club like PSG?

Wait for a second. It doesn’t seem this man wants to return it. See where he’s hid the ball, inside his cloth. And when he zips it that is the end.
Haha. I think, he will automatically become the owner of the ball unless he is caught at the gate during a check out.

Source: crackclap.com

Re: A Man.u Fan Caught A Match Ball In PSG Game After Supporting Man.u All His Life by Nayo08(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
undecided

Re: A Man.u Fan Caught A Match Ball In PSG Game After Supporting Man.u All His Life by EbukaHades10(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Loyal fan to the core. Unlike some jati jati fans that say they support Manchester City.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal New Sports Kit 2019/2020 Has Leaked Online / Champions League Final Pitch Invasion See Reason Why / Free Sure Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 29th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.