Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Job Recruitment (7435 Views)

Nigeria Climate Innovation Venter (NCIC) Job Recruitment 2019 / Current Job Vacancies At The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) / Massive Recruitment At Nigeria Climate Innovation Center 2019 | Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Job Recruitment by latestupdate: 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
The Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) is an initiative of a partnership program of the World Bank with the help of the Government of Nigeria. It was launched in September 2018, as the first the Climate Technology Programs (CTP) being established in Nigeria to support green growth through strengthening domestic capacity and financing for the transfer, development and deployment of innovative climate solutions.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Finance & Operations Manager

Click Here To View Details

2.) Executive Admin Assistant

3.) Business Venture Analyst

Application Closing Date
11th March, 2019.

Source- http://www.nigeriacic.org/business-acceleration.html
Re: Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Job Recruitment by Twenty47(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nice
Re: Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Job Recruitment by mubby4real(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Thank you
Re: Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Job Recruitment by Lakebeyin(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
I know some people have got nothing worth doing than to be on here refreshing the page of NL every second just to make the first to comment ish .. Nonsense
Re: Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Job Recruitment by mubby4real(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Lakebeyin:
I know some people have got nothing worth doing than to be on here refreshing the page of NL every second just to make the first to comment ish .. Nonsense
That's the exact thing you are also doing, so don't sit there and throw shades at people
Re: Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Job Recruitment by classikbill(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
See pot calling kettle black, we are all guilty of this. This is nothing but a phase, a time will come when one might not even have the time for this again. I remember the days of INTROVERT on nairaland. Always first to comment on any thread, where is she today?
Re: Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Job Recruitment by anochuko01(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
classikbill:
See pot calling kettle black, we are all guilty of this. This is nothing but a phase, a time will come when one might not even have the time for this again. I remember the days of INTROVERT on nairaland. Always first to comment on any thread, where is she today?
She's pregnant...
Re: Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Job Recruitment by FuckThaMod: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2019.

Today's Date
11th March, 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october / Pls I Need Info Bout Career With Ama-zuma Services Ltd Ikeja! ! ! / Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.