Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page (41619 Views)

Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / Tin Ore Found On University Of Ilorin Land In Large Deposit – VC Abdulkareem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by BanevsJoker(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Johntitus:
I know the person who did that 'wonderful' work. Lol... He's a graduate of.....

What am I even saying?
Moshood Abiola University, Lagos.
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by dunkem21(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Kirinwa:

Continue beefing.

*Roars Arghh

Bite him.. Don't just roar at him. wink

Nobody insults our Alma mater.. the greatest University in Africa!

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by Fidelismaria: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
angry angry

Is this meant to be funny?

anyways

Check my signature
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Taeewo:
It's called emergency exit..

Hehe, for witches abi grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by donbenie(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
agbarisocket:
thunder fire ohanaeze and entierd igbos
You're an ILLITERATE,stop displaying your low IQ for the World to see..

'ENTIERD',LOL.. grin
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
As if their students can solve simple algebra with graduates of other schools?

If 2say na private university sef, i 4 kip kwayet
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by olisaEze(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

Exit to where please?

Accident & Emergency Exit! grin

Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by franchasng: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
ClearFlair:
Only Atiku and Obi supporters can be dumb enough to build such a structure
I spotted that House in Ilesa cheesy
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by franchasng: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
agbarisocket:
thunder fire ohanaeze and entierd igbos
hahahahahaha, Yoruba youths online have gone mad oh, this is serious oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by franchasng: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
dallex10:
Like if you think it's an Afonja graduate
Share if IPOB
That house is located in Ilesa cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
yuanexchanger:
Lol products of a nigeria institution which normally are always half baked .

I don't think that is a Nigerian building
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Very stupid post. Africans naturally believe a door must be at the front of a man's house.

No gain saying the entrance is from the back. This is the prevalence in modern day African society especially in south West Nigeria, we have modernised it by creating or designing a small lobby or veranda in local palace I'm front of the door. Thereby hiding our natural building patterns.

Na ancient an modern house na. OP just wanted to be clever by half.
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by stoic6ix: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
thesicilian:
A good school does not 'invite' anyhow people to study.

That's not true.. every school will have to invite you by way of offer of admission.. you must not write something cuz you have data
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by IMOGBEMI(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please, assist in disseminating at Muslim platforms and other Islamic forum that NIgerian Defence Academy Kaduna just kicked an award of BA Arabic Studies and French. Applications for the Islamic Studies are abysmally low. We need to encourage our wards and children to apply if they meet the academic requirements. NDA Admission form closes on 14 March 2019.

Please it is urgent. Thanks sir
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by MyGeneration(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Don't judge who knows there might be a princesse Rapunzel up there. Waiting for her Prince to come and rescue her undecided
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by Slynation(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by AtTiTuDe004: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ayoswit:
What is hilarious about that post? undecided
maybe it's ya eyes put on spectacle u will see grin
Ayoswit:
What is hilarious about that post? undecided
maybe it's ya eyes put on spectacle u will see
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by AtTiTuDe004: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
ClearFlair:
Only Atiku and Obi supporters can be dumb enough to build such a structure
politrick don swallowed ur sense abi :-
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by mechanics(m): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
hahahaha, funny, the building is a time bomb o.
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by kristo123: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Exit door for emergency meeting...

Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by meccuno: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
LiveByNight:

Exit to the other side

Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by royalair(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Only imsu students can do this

Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
dunkem21:

Worst not 'worse'. Come and study Linguistics, Mba.. Study Adult Education, No..

See your life cheesy

you're sincerely madd but unfortunately you've no one to tell you grin

you ipob are indeed dumb. now reread that post you quote again. my post connote a comparative sentence different from what you're trying to adopt in promoting your foolishness, the word worse
complement my quoted post

you can criticize me if I had use superlative words

in the agreement of tenses worse complement my precise post. I will school you till you retrieve your senses back

UNN is the worse university ever among old federal universities this sentence line behind comparative which the word worse I used earlier complement. dumb thing
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by dunkem21(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by HimName: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
... and Edo pipo be like ; who teh u say road nor dey? grin

Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
dunkem21:

Oh God! Which university did you graduate from? See, in UNN, everyone must pass thru series of GS courses to equip you with knowledge from areas you didn't specialize.

Your English teacher will be disappointed in you.

you've no point to criticize me because you lack the logic in English. you think speaking English is the only way of communicating effectively?

when did I tell you I attended university or graduate from uni?

you used past tense and end up using present tense at the end of your question? did should follow with graduated ?

beside using the word did when you're yet to affirmed if I'm a university student or graduate is very senseless and absurd

in nutshell you're grammatically dumb
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by dunkem21(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by KANUISALIVE: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
See afonja development in Alaigbo grin grin
Re: Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
dunkem21:

Chai.. I'll forever remain indebted to UNN. See as you're disgracing your school online.

Save the message and ask your teachers if you're right or wrong. Again, learn to start each sentence with a paragraph and put a full stop at the end.

Haba angry ...

shut up olodo UNN

you're acknowledging your half baked school for given you the privilege to promote your foolishness for free here grin

life is indeed weird, when a stark illiterate had the gut to checkmate a logical grammatical expression here

you better rush to a bookshop near you to purchase invisible teacher written by Dele Ashade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students / Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.