Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Watch: Viral Video Of Delaware Boys, Ages 12 To 14, Raping A Girl Leak - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch: Viral Video Of Delaware Boys, Ages 12 To 14, Raping A Girl Leak (2705 Views)

Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested / Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch: Viral Video Of Delaware Boys, Ages 12 To 14, Raping A Girl Leak by Peternet: 5:49am On Mar 10, 2019

Four boys, all between the ages of 12 and 14, were arrested Wednesday in connection with the rape of a teenage girl in Delaware last month, police announced Friday.

New Castle County Police said in a news release the attack took place on Dec. 11 in the community of Bear, located south of Wilmington.

The girl was heading home on the school bus when a schoolmate stole her phone and then forced her into a house where she was then repeatedly raped by the four boys, according to court reports obtained by The News Journal of Wilmington.

Watch: https://okhithq.com/e-news/viral-video-of-delaware-boys-ages-12-to-14-raping-a-girl-leak/
Re: Watch: Viral Video Of Delaware Boys, Ages 12 To 14, Raping A Girl Leak by Dreyl(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2019
Kids of nowadays are something else
Re: Watch: Viral Video Of Delaware Boys, Ages 12 To 14, Raping A Girl Leak by noni14(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2019
ayaaa
Re: Watch: Viral Video Of Delaware Boys, Ages 12 To 14, Raping A Girl Leak by ShinqRambq: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2019
I thought the law was restricted to mentally ill criminals,that second boy should be let go,he is suffering from down syndrome.Appropriate caning would do in this case,why claim rape when you have no intention of keeping your virginity?
Re: Watch: Viral Video Of Delaware Boys, Ages 12 To 14, Raping A Girl Leak by Elphiasdoge(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2019
omg I used to stay near bear, Newcastle to bear for their library...
Re: Watch: Viral Video Of Delaware Boys, Ages 12 To 14, Raping A Girl Leak by Elphiasdoge(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2019

(1) (Reply)

They Stole N5000 From My Hotel That Was Why I Stripped Them Naked (photos) / Video: We Had S3x For Over Two Hours – Homosexual Mobbed By Vigilantes In Delta / Gruesome Footage Shows 15-year Old Girl Mauled By Sharks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.