Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) (55828 Views)

An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Bigmugu: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2019
Tonto Dikeh shared hilarious photos of her son, King all covered in baby powder .

The actress revealed before she became a mum, she vowed to whoop her child if they ever did things like this .However, when she caught him, all she could do was join him after scolding him a little.

She added that she is too embarrassed to post a picture of herself covered in the powder .

This comes after she slammed her ex-husband ,Olakunle Churchill after he took to social media yesterday to announce that she does not have full custody of their son, King, as she is claiming.

She slammed him by saying she clothed, fed him with her money .

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/tonto-dikeh-reveals-what-she-did-to-her-son-after-he-did-this/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Bigmugu: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Riele(f): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by lilmax(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2019
it's Tonto.....this is fake as f

80 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2019
I don't believe this girl, if e be say na she spray the powder for hin body

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by rtdCivilservant: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I don't believe this girl, if be say na she spray the powder for hin body
before nko who come spray am?

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

before nko who come spray am?
grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by GraGra247(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Her hair fake, face fake, boobs fake surgery, butts, fake surgery butts, lifestyle fake, stories fake and all lies.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by megist80: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
sad
GraGra247:
Her hair fake, face fake, boobs fake surgery, butts, fake surgery butts, lifestyle fake, stories fake and all lies.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by jesmond3945: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tonto is a wicked woman very wicked. I just pity this boy.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Khd95(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
This geh is a psycho,na she put powder for that pikin body,she just wan trend n
Mumu geh, poor boy cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Fake Attention Seeker

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by consultancy: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tonto attention seeker. so fake and staged

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by EvelynSA(f): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
lilmax:
I agree with you

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by EvelynSA(f): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
lilmax:

I agree with you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by ibkayee(f): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
I was just talking about this with friends today, it’s like a rite of passage all little kids go through, I did the same with my mum’s lipstick and she freaked out thinking it was blood at first lol

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by malificent(f): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I don't believe this girl, if be say na she spray the powder for hin body
LMAO this really cracked me up grin

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by iamawara(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Who is Tonto?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by CheapDataGuy: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
It looked all staged. Don't believe that bullcrap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pronto I know,

Who or what is tonto ?

Indomie children please back off!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by olu77(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
This must be a set up just to attract attention as always

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
It's really not beyond Tonto to stage this whole thing...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by oboy81: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
May God Continue to bless King tonto and her son
Amin!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by lastempero: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hj
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Children will always be children, one of the main reason I want to give have them around me.

Seeing them runing around the house and shouting daddy is always my joy.

Kids are lovely

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by AllenSpencer: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
The boy too look like Churchill

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by meobizy(f): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
I don’t have anything constructive to say.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by mabaz(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
The boy sef is too old for all this nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) by tomdon(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tonto

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) / Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.