Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

How Hunger Corrects The Incorrectible - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Hunger Corrects The Incorrectible (535 Views)

Hunger Is Real / Laugh And Forget Hunger / See The Level Of Hunger Strike In Nigeria (so Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Hunger Corrects The Incorrectible by tosinosam(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Have you ever wondered why we all eat everyday? Well most people will say to beat hunger,right? But how come since una don dey beat am he never die.
If you ask me I will firmly tell you that hunger is a bastard,it has no home cause the moment you eat something, it dissappears.
So am talking about those who experience the Mario type of hunger which refuses to leave you alone cause the idiot (just angry) knows you won't eat in the next 6 hours and this are the kind of hunger that turn a stubborn nigga to a willing and obedient child...chai! I hate hunger mehn...The day hunger beat me i was busy tryin and forcing myself to sleep hoping to see food in d dream...Now don't bother asking if there is more cause you must have been a victim too..

(1) (Reply)

Stop Calling Workers By Their Old Names / INTERVIEW (crazy Ibeto Comedy) (episode 16) / If Otedola’s Daughter Ws Ur Girlfriend & Gives Ur Mother Slap, Wuld U Slap Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.