Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment (5151 Views)

Standard Chartered Bank 2016 International Graduate Programme In Nigeria / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) / Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Programme 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment by cashflowpc(m): 2:35am On Apr 26, 2007
Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment

Join the World Class Graduate Programme

Standard Chartered has a history of over 150 years in banking and operates in many of the world's fastest-growing markets with an extensive global network of over 1,400 branches (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) in over 50 countries in the Asia Pacific Region, South Asia, the Middle East, Africa, the United Kingdom and the Americas.

Standard Chartered will be recruiting approximately 300 graduates across 30 countries for its 2007 programme.

Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment

Are you looking for the freedom to achieve something great? To celebrate open mindedness, original thought, ambition and diversity in the most international graduate programme you will find? To join an organization that applies its judgment, integrity and values to everything it does? If you are, Standard Chartered is looking for you. Take time to consider the dynamic career Standard Chartered has to offer.

Applications are taken from people with a variety of degree disciplines as long as you demonstrate the necessary talents Standard Chartered are looking for, and you are enthusiastic about making a difference at the Bank. According to Standard Chartered, "Years of work experience is not a criterion for being selected for the programme. We are more interested in the skills, knowledge and talent that you can bring to the organisation, not how many years of experience you have".

The International Graduate Programme supports, nurtures and challenges new recruits. It is the pipeline that delivers its future leaders. Standard Chartered states, "While we recognise and cultivate the inherent talents of our people, we are on the lookout for those strengths that make you special. Do you have what it takes to build a successful career with us?"

Applications are taken from people with a variety of degree disciplines as long as you demonstrate the necessary talents Standard Chartered are looking for, and you are enthusiastic about making a difference at the Bank. In the words of Standard Chartered, "Years of work experience is not a criterion for being selected for the programme. We are more interested in the skills, knowledge and talent that you can bring to the organisation, not how many years of experience you have".

Click the below link to learn more about Standard Chartered's ideal candidate

http://www.graduate.standardchartered.com/Live/Frontend/idealcandidate.html

Apply Online: For the International Graduates programme You can only apply online.

Click below to apply online:

http://www.graduate.standardchartered.com/Live/Frontend/applyonline.html

Cheers,
WWW.NIGERIABID.INC.TC
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment by femi4: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2007
tnax man,i just did dat
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment by ican(f): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2007
Please what if i dont have the work permit of any country, cant i apply? please explain i want to make use of this opportunity.
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment by oayombo: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2007
I have gone through the site carefully and i must tell u that vacancies exists in Bahrain,Kuwait,Oman,Jordan and you must have a legal work permit, Standard Chartered wont help in getting ur work permit o!
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment by redredwyne(m): 4:26am On Apr 28, 2007
@ ayombo: ol' boy no fear say dem no go give u visa! remember say u be Ben Johnson for sch. It's ur boi davoto hollerin @ u !
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment by Rare(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2007
oayombo:

I have gone through the site carefully and i must tell u that vacancies exists in Bahrain,Kuwait,Oman,Jordan and you must have a legal work permit, Standard Chartered wont help in getting your work permit o!

Why not simply apply to work in Nigeria, where you have no fear for work permit ( I'm assuming you have Nigerian nationality)

What bothers me is that the site requires you at a certaion stage to take an online test ( max: 20 minutes). With the kind of cybercafes I see around (so unreliable ; power outages, slow servers etc), that's already putting applicant in a disadvantage

femi4:

tnax man,i just did that

Did u take the test I'm talking about?

Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment by oayombo: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2007
@redredwyne, I see u've been hybernating in here hun, its all cool though.
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment by anifel20(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2007
Rare:

Why not simply apply to work in Nigeria, where you have no fear for work permit ( I'm assuming you have Nigerian nationality)

What bothers me is that the site requires you at a certaion stage to take an online test ( max: 20 minutes). With the kind of cybercafes I see around (so unreliable ; power outages, slow servers etc), that's already putting applicant in a disadvantage

well I must confess that you got the point right, my suggestion is that you book for night browsing in a cyber cafe with standby generator. I did mine with my heart in my mouth in the race against time, NEPA, slow server. I am at the final stage now doing the write up. Mine you this is just stage one, their are other stages to come. Good luck in you race against time. The test are simple, the question sessions time depended, once you login in, you must finish it. It is about 35 mintues.
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment by oayombo: 12:07pm On May 01, 2007
I dont get it, it's stated clearly that the vacancies exists only in the listed countries, so whats the point in applying for something that doesn't exist.
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment by redredwyne(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2007
@ oayombo: i really don't think it matters at all. Just give it a shot! i mean what do u have to lose?
Re: Standard Chartered International Graduate Recruitment by seniorak47(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2007
Hi, @ oayombo I think you have to look through and see that vacancy does exist in their Nigerian outreach. I am at the numeracy test stage. To all wishing to apply, ensure you have a backup power supply incase phcn decides to,

(1) (Reply)

Ssce Holder Needs Job In Abuja / Distributors Wanted For Engine Oil / Current Job Openings At Legacy Hotel And Suites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.