Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,419 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

"Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan (2163 Views)

Efia Odo Blast Fan Who Asked Her To Stop Posting Her Body Online (see Photo). / If Dating A Married Politician Will Make You Rich, Do It - Oluwa Lagos Blast Fan / Mikel Obi's Fiance Blast Fan Who Advice Mikel Obi To Leave Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by gistfever: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Popular singer, Flavour shares new photo, which a fan commented "How i Wish u be gay", Flavour reacted as he says "Gay kill you and your family". Gistvic Reports.

See post below:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/gay-kill-you-and-your-family-flavour.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by gistfever: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
shocked
Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by e10nzy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
I wish there was a tea I can drink to have this body grin

1 Like

Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by BUSHHUNTER: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin
Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by tsinzu: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
e10nzy:
Lazy man grin, but e no easy o. E get one year wey I say I must get six pack, na so I start work out, e no even reach three weeks man pikin give up as I no dey even see any sign of one pack not to talk six pack

2 Likes

Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by daddytime(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why Flavour dey vex abi no be him dey whine waist dey sing kporokpoto kponto awusa ashawo...ashawo awusa

5 Likes

Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
e10nzy:
Gym three times weekly.
Nothing good comes easy
Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by itspzpics(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
wink wink
Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin oh boy flavour Don vex ooooo shocked he is hot sha

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by Onyi22(f): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
E pain am
Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by nanakgh(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Honestly the picture is pretty gay and Flavour surely doesn't know what the water drops emoji means..either way one can be forgiven for questioning the guy. He's probably straight tho.

1 Like

Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by Chipink(f): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2019
People won't mind their biz
Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by johnkey: 1:13am On Mar 11, 2019
e10nzy:
hit the gym dude stop looking for shortcuts
Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by anochuko01(m): 1:32am On Mar 11, 2019
e10nzy:
send me a pm, ive got something like that.

shortcuts...thats we people fall into trouble
Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by yuanexchanger: 2:32am On Mar 11, 2019
Epic
Re: "Gay Kill You And Your Family" - Flavour Blast Fan by femi4: 5:13am On Mar 11, 2019
You want flavour wey don taste two among the most beautiful vjayjay in Nigeria to be gay?

(1) (Reply)

Singer Timi Dakolo And Wife Loved Up During Work It Out / Ashley Graham Posts Totally Nude Yoga Video On IG Showing Off Her Pregnant Body / Diji Akinhanmi, General Manager OGBC Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.