Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,185 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) (45281 Views)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Catholic Catechist In Abuja, Injure Him (Graphic Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by DonCrack: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
A suicide bomber on Sunday morning attacked Shuwa community in Madagali Local Government Area of Adamawa State killing himself and a resident.

The attack occurred at about 7.30 a.m. near a village church ( St. Pius the XI Catholic Church) at about the time residents were going for their Sunday service.

“The suicide bomber seems to be aiming to attack a church in the village but ended up blowing himself not far away from the church,” the source who asked not to be named for safety reasons said.

Papka Medugu, a parishioner who witnessed the incident, told SaharaReporters on Sunday morning that suspected Boko Haram members “targeted our church while the morning mass was going on, but to God’s glory they both exploded before they could access the church”.

“Vigilant Catholic cadet boys on patrol around the church vicinity prevented the bombers from gaining entry into the church, thereby forcing the explosives to detonate before getting to their target,” the eyewitness said, just as he confirmed that only the two bombers were killed in the incident.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/suicide-bomber-killed-while-trying-to.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hausa..

Kai..

This is serious

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Larryfest(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Animal....

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by okosodo: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Virgins for him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by superlanny(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
This are the type of people that Al satani will welcome with open arms, be like welcome my son, am proud of you, I have no rip to spare for foolish people.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Nickijoy(f): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
72 virgins for him... but he's going there in pieces ..

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Blinkers: 12:38am On Mar 11, 2019
cool

If you check am now, e has a PVC and voted for Buhari in the last elections!

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by smarttz(m): 12:39am On Mar 11, 2019
weldone....wetin e gain

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Emceesaka: 12:39am On Mar 11, 2019
God will help us in Nigeria
Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2019
I have no Rip to waste on this one!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by StoneLucifer: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Rot in hell. Spits

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Albert0011(m): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims...rest in pieces and Hades will welcome the bastard with open arms.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by baby124: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Once less idiot polluting Nigeria and one less idiot unable to procreate more idiots.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Onyekachi419(f): 12:42am On Mar 11, 2019
Chaiiiii so am sharing country with this brain washed fellow

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by SamuelLoch: 12:48am On Mar 11, 2019
The bomber in the first photo died in style. Lol!

To God be the glory...

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Obanaijacom: 12:48am On Mar 11, 2019
This won't stop !!!

Religion has been used to brainwash the Northerners, fools killing one another in the name of jihad, they are in power, yet they are still not satisfied, when will they realise that the joke is on them, they are the weakness of Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 12:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Yes this pics sweet my body more bullets to the soldiers gun..every bastard must b taken down, thank God a disaster was avoided

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by anyimontana(m): 1:11am On Mar 11, 2019
See the kind of animals we dey share this country with..

12 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Chatflick(m): 1:13am On Mar 11, 2019
They don start o.
Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:14am On Mar 11, 2019
Dirty looking fokn Muslim

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by ikcid: 1:26am On Mar 11, 2019
Bloody Savages! Spits
Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by dochenaj: 1:31am On Mar 11, 2019
Wait! It looks like Next Level is synonymous with 72 virgins and a sea of wine.

He should be somewhere enjoying his 72 virgins and sipping from his sea of wine with a straw.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by mastar111: 1:34am On Mar 11, 2019
R I P

It actually meant Rest In Pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Fitmanlinus: 1:56am On Mar 11, 2019
grin Poor almajeries grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Nickijoy:
72 virgins for him... but he's going there in pieces ..

dochenaj Obanaijacom Albert0011

Thank you all for ignorantly displaying ignorance.

I understand the situation

But believe me, the narrative will change soon and the truth will surface.

And if you are guided, wise and open-minded, that which you hate now will be your most desired grin

I know y'all gonna curse me for this even though it is evident that I never cursed you but mean well for you.

But if you still go ahead and curse me, believe me, I do not deserve it therefore it will have no effect on me

Good morning grin

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Ishilove: 2:38am On Mar 11, 2019
There's a disparity in the report-

Here, it says the casualties were the bomber and a resident-
A suicide bomber on Sunday morning attacked Shuwa community in Madagali Local Government Area of Adamawa State killing himself and a resident.

However, what is says here is different-

Vigilant Catholic cadet boys on patrol around the church vicinity prevented the bombers from gaining entry into the church, thereby forcing the explosives to detonate before getting to their target,” the eyewitness said, just as he confirmed that only the two bombers were killed in the incident.

So, which is it? Were there two kamikaze bombers or was it just one bomber who took out a resident with him?? Who edits these reports? And you, copy and paste blogger, can't you apply common sense in your copying??

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by seunlayi(m): 2:41am On Mar 11, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

dochenaj Obanaijacom Albert0011

Thank you all for ignorantly displaying ignorance.

I understand the situation

But believe me, the narrative will change soon and the truth will surface.

And if you are guided, wise and open-minded, that which you hate now will be your most desired grin

I know y'all gonna curse me for this even though it is evident that I never cursed you but mean well for you.

But if you still go ahead and curse me, believe me, I do not deserve it therefore it will have no effect on me

Good morning grin
. What they were trying to tell you is that you should visit Islamabad

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 11, 2019
seunlayi:
. What they were trying to tell you is that you should visit Islamabad
Visit Islamabad
to do what man?
I do not understand! Please expound your expressions
Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Maket: 3:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Nagode God

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:16am On Mar 11, 2019
God at work

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by princegeo(m): 3:25am On Mar 11, 2019
Thank God
But more of next level things coming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Women Arrested For Selling Donkey Meat In Edo (Photos) / Nigerian Nabbed In Australia With $10m Hard Drug (Pictured) / Robbers Shoot Driver Dead In Delta (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.