Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos (43708 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Listening To 21 By Ayra Starr, Looks Like Teenager In New Photo / Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust / Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2019
donkuso:

This is the most useless post i ve read this morning. Well i blame GEJ he did not open up ports in niger delta to contain the massive igbo business.

Igbo always blaming when they play useless politics. you should be concerned with the kind of politics you people play

Yoruba and Igbo can never fight but politically we can't be friends till Igbo redress their political nature
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

Wow. You guys must be so wonderful. Tell us more please.

@bolded, can you expatiate on this, please?

Tell me more about Ekiti state has 123 professors per sq meter then, I'll give proofs to my claims too.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Gotze1: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

The average IQ of a Yoruba is the reason, they believe they're the best educated even, when there are no facts. It's also why they think there are 123 professors per sq meter in Ekiti state.

The average IQ of an Igbo is 72. This is why Igbos are rated the most superior black race.
Who rated you grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by tooth4tooth: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2019
Skyfornia:
Genny fall my hand
She fall your hand Just because she refused to let tribalism eat into her bone marrow like it does to many of you.

All the time you have been exchanging tribal banters with other tribes, Can you pin - point one good it has done in your life

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Gotze1: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Tell me more about Ekiti state has 123 professors per sq meter then, I'll give proofs to my claims too.
Hope not that news that was debunk by US?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 11, 2019
oforjide:
Tinubu should be blamed for this foolish and stipud attitude of some yorubas especially those that reside in lagos recently, that is why the good people of oyo warned him to stay away from their state,he has succeeded instigating divisions in all western state including kwara except oyo state, that man is devil

Oyo warned him to stay away from their state? Really? Where and when? Don't stay in your village in the east and pretend to know what's happening in the west.

Anybody who has been following politics in Oyo state know that they only voted PDP because they hate their outgoing governor. This is a spite vote, and has nothing to do with Tinubu. Proof again that Tinubu isn't worshipped in Yoruba land like most of you claim.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by slam7000(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

Well, calling some people's ancestral home, "no man's land" isn't helping matters, is it?

It’s only an immature mind that will be bothered by such rhetorics.

If your headache and tribal reactions are caused by an Ikechukwu shouting that “Lagos is a no man’s land”. My friend, you have a mental health problem.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Awww... Come on. You can do better than this. Since your IQ in Igboland is the highest in Africa, at least you can show us pictures of Igbo land and how your high IQ has developed that erosion-ravaged land into another Dubai.

Go ahead. Show us pictures of the ancestral home of the genius-tribe so we too can learn from you guys.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2019
Gotze1:
Hope not that news that was debunk by US?

Ask your Yoruba brothers.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Gotze1:
Who rated them if not themselves lol

I am just waiting for him to show me some proof ni.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by slam7000(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2019
Skyfornia:
Genny fall my hand

She actually didn’t author the message. It was written by someone named Genevieve, a namesake and miss Nnaji apparently shared it...except it was a fake Genevieve Nnaji’s Facebook account.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2019
slam7000:

It’s only an immature mind that will be bothered by such rhetorics.

If your headache and tribal reactions are caused by an Ikechukwu shouting that “Lagos is a no man’s land”. My friend, you have a mental health problem.

Well I could refer you to a psychiatrist in Yaba, Lagos. Just PM me your details and I'll tell the good doctor to expect your visit. In the meanwhile I'll advise you to get off the internet and not broadcast your situation.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by CaptainG00D: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
Do you know the worst thing about manipulation ?? It is not knowing when you're being manipulated.

If Igbos have any grievance, they don't need people from other tribes to say it for them, they should do it themselves.
FFK and Reno seem to be crying more than the bereaved all the time and it's damn suspicious.
For the records...?? Abum nwafor Igbo!

Mariangeles indeed.
The girl actually made a whole lot of sense than you,..i think you the one being manipulated here by yorubas without knowing it.
How are they manipulating IGBOS on this matter?
Is it by saying "everyone has the right to vote anywhere".
Or by saying they should stop the attack.
Pls I want to know, show one of their posts that supports ur assertion. undecided

Cc:chiipink pls ignore this slow entity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement:

Awww... Come on. You can do better than this. Since your IQ in Igboland is the highest in Africa, at least you can show us pictures of Igbo land and how your high IQ has developed that erosion-ravaged land into another Dubai.

Go ahead. Show us pictures of the ancestral home of the genius-tribe so we too can learn from you guys.

Chinese has one of the highest average IQ in the world yet, there are still many impoverished Chinese and, they're still faced with numerous incidents of earthquake, a natural disaster just like erosion.

You've no case. And, watch your amala putrid mouth cos you can't do the picture thing more than me.

Compare natural disaster vs Yoruba man-made disasters.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by BravoDe: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Talk about Ogundipe, Obasanjo - he was shot in the butt by Biafran soldiers while, running away from the battlefront. He lost an entire brigade in one hour. Talk about Generla Adisa, the weeping general was caught on camera weeping and begging a junior officer - Major Al'mustapha.

I don't ever want to see you associating Yorubas with bravery. They're so different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8&t=3s
Blah blah blah...
So running away like ur past and present leaders do is the real definition of bravery?
I give up on ur ignorance and obsession already
If Igbo is brave why did they surrender during the civil war and why did KANU left Nigeria?
TBH
You guys are dumb politically
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2019
5thElement, compare and contrast things built by a higher IQ in 1967 vs things built by a lower IQ in 2019, loooooool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by chiipink(f): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Mariangeles indeed.
The girl actually made a whole lot of sense than you,..i think you the one being manipulated here by yorubas without knowing it.
Pls I want to know, show one of their posts that supports ur assertion. undecided

Lol thanks dear, she don't even deserve my second attention. I have made the my point on FP so her second post is inconsequential.
She should go to romance section and crave for attention and pms, Not politics grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by blindjustice13(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:

Tell me how One Nigeria will become a reality when two of the most exposed tribes are always at each other's necks??
until the entire south ( south south, south east and south west ) unite ,they will keep being the case of two brothers fighting over a piece of meat while a stranger walks into their midst and takes the meat and they are too busy still fighting to notice the meat they are fighting over has been taken by a stranger.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Gotze1: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Gotze1: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Chinese has one of the highest average IQ in the world yet, there are still many impoverished Chinese and, they're still faced with numerous incidents of earthquake, a natural disaster just like erosion.

You've no case. And, watch your amala putrid mouth cos you can't do the picture thing more than me.

Compare natural disaster vs Yoruba man-made disasters.
You get shame at all. Is this not your enugu down here. Second picture is where phyno showed it in his music video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by totit: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2019
Gotze1:
You mean nairaland igbos?

Guy! Don't fall for the lies that's been busted already abeg grin

Source
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/notes-from-atlanta/no-us-study-ever-said-igbos-are-the-most-brilliant-black-african-race/143684.html

Lmao grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Gotze1: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2019
totit:

Guy! Don't fall for the lies that's been busted already abeg grin

Source
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/notes-from-atlanta/no-us-study-ever-said-igbos-are-the-most-brilliant-black-african-race/143684.html

Lmao grin
grin I know na, that is why I asked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by totit: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Gotze1:
grin I know na, that is why I asked

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

OK now!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Mariangeles(f): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2019
CaptainG00D:

Mariangeles indeed.

Where were FFK and Omokri when PDP was in power ??
Why were they not this vocal then about the Igbos then ??
Why now??
Had the Igbos not always been marginalized ??
I'll tell you why, THEY COULDN'T CARE LESS BECAUSE THEY FED FAT ON THAT ADMINISTRATION.
WILL THEY WANT TO BITE THE FINGERS THAT FEED THEM ??

Both you and chipmunk...or is it chipink or whatever she calls herself can think whatever you want .
I've made my point period!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by GrossPrice: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Bini don't even own Edo state, which belong to the Esans - how much more, owning an inch of Onitcha.

Just shutup if your not from Onitsha.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2019
GrossPrice:

Just shutup if your not from Onitsha.

Such an asinine stark illiterate.

Until I see one suicidal Bini come to Onitcha to say this gibberish, I'll not take you seriously. You can only rant on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by GrossPrice: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Such an asinine stark illiterate.

Until I see one suicidal Bini come to Onitcha to say this gibberish, I'll not take you seriously. You can only rant on the internet.

Your problem is poverty.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2019
GrossPrice:

Your problem is poverty.

A person who lives below $1 a day is talking about poverty, loooool.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by GrossPrice: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

A person who lives below $1 a day is talking about poverty, loooool.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by chiipink(f): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
[s]Where were FFK and Omokri when PDP was in power ??
Why were they not this vocal then about the Igbos then ??
Why now??
Had the Igbos not always been marginalized ??
I'll tell you why, THEY COULDN'T CARE LESS BECAUSE THEY FED FAT ON THAT ADMINISTRATION.
WILL THEY WANT TO BITE THE FINGERS THAT FEED THEM ??

Both you and chipmunk...or is it chipink or whatever she calls herself can think whatever you want .
I've made my point period![/s]

Lol see she is changing the topic and can't answer the issue he raiised grin
Keep me out of ur miserable mentions pls.
U can't drag me so low to ur level
Like I said earlier go back to romance section and crave for attention and private pms.
That's what u know best

Keep me out of ur mention, I warn u for the last time.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos by Abee79(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2019
This Genevieve fine sha . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" / Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.