Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS (1340 Views)

Job Openings At Bodija, Ibadan For ND And Degree Holders / Smart SSCE Qualified Customer Support Executive / Jobs/Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
This thread as the topic indicates is created in the interest of Diploma qualified and SSCE Holders who are in the labour market.

For reasons bordering on the present state of our national economy, many employers are now tending towards recruiting young, smart ND/SSCE candidates and training them to meet their expectations.

Several companies like this abound here in Lagos.

At the moment I have 4 manufacturing companies requesting for ND/SSCE candidates who are interested in being trained to fit into an area of specialty where their potentials will be harnessed and developed.

The different areas where they are recruited and trained for include but not limited to;

Customer Care,

Front Desk,

Operations,

Cleaning/Janitorial Services,

Sales and Marketing

The above list is by no means exhaustive.
Other areas exist like Storemanship, Logistics/Operations Assistant.
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
I will try to update this thread at least once a week such that those who are interested can benefit from what is available within a reasonable distance to their residence.

I will only publish opportunities that are genuinely verified and for which I can vouch for the company advertising.
Of course other Nairalanders may publish what they come across but I can only be held responsible with the ones I post.

To make it easy for all applicants I will request that whenever a job that they are interested in is posted they should send their details ( Name, Age, Gender, Qualification, Location and phone number to 0 9 0 5 2 7 2 5 1 4 5 by SMS or whatsapp.

I assure you that all applicants will be called and interviewed and recommended where they may be considered qualified for the next stage.
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
I would also like to add that I will only advertise jobs that will pay a minimum wage of 18,000 with a guaranteed increase within 6 months of resumption.

I would like everyone posting jobs here to please verify the companies first and ascertain their willingness to pay at least 18,000 before putting up their advert for viewing.
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 12:11am On Mar 11, 2019
I will like to list some available opportunities as of today.

A large FMCG distributing firm in Ogba, Lagos requires the services of a smart Sales Girl.

The principal responsibility here is to visit existing customers and ensure a continuous patronage of the company's goods.

Mobility will be provided in terms of a car/van and driver. Goods will be signed out and delivered while remittances will be deposited in the bank on a daily basis.

Working hours are 7.00am till 4.00pm

Salary for the first three months is 18,000.

On confirmation it becomes 25,000.

Weekly commissions are also paid when targets are met.

Apply via SMS: 0 9 0 5 2 7 2 5 1 4 5

Please include your name, location/address, age, gender, qualification, marital status.
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by snowymary(f): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Nice work bro pls I reside in Isheri in case you get any available job around there...thanks
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by debokeji(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Allstrasse:
This thread as the topic indicates is created in the interest of Diploma qualified and SSCE Holders who are in the labour market.

For reasons bordering on the present state of our national economy, many employers are now tending towards recruiting young, smart ND/SSCE candidates and training them to meet their expectations.

Several companies like this abound here in Lagos.

At the moment I have 4 manufacturing companies requesting for ND/SSCE candidates who are interested in being trained to fit into an area of specialty where their potentials will be harnessed and developed.

The different areas where they are recruited and trained for include but not limited to;

Customer Care,

Front Desk,

Operations,

Cleaning/Janitorial Services,

Sales and Marketing

The above list is by no means exhaustive.
Other areas exist like Storemanship, Logistics/Operations Assistant.
pls u did not include a contact
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
snowymary:
Nice work bro
pls I reside in Isheri in case you get any available job around there...thanks

Which Isheri please?

Be more specific so that whatever advice I offer in terms opportunities in that zone will be useful.
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
debokeji:
pls u did not include a contact

Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by snowymary(f): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Allstrasse:

Which Isheri please?

Be more specific so that whatever advice I offer in terms opportunities in that zone will be useful.
Isheri Lagos
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by debokeji(m): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Allstrasse:

Being trying 2 call but no response
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by hammed71(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
I already sent my details to your phone number
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 5:33am On Mar 13, 2019
debokeji:

Being trying 2 call but no response

No calls please! Just sms or whatsapp.
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 5:36am On Mar 13, 2019
CUSTOMER SUPPORT OFFICER (FEMALE)

A medium sized snacks company located in Agege/Ogba axis seeks to recruit a young, smart and intelligent and confident candidate to fill the position of Customer Support Officer.

She will be trained to fill this role where she is expected to fulfill customers expectations. She will act as the liaison between the company and her customers. She works as part of a team and reports to the regional Sales Manager.

The preferred age for this role is between 22 and 30 age.

Salary is put at 30,000 for experienced hires and 18,000 for Trainees

Only candidates living within Abule-Egba, Ipaja, Agege, Ogba, Ikeja, Ojodu- Berger and environs will be given prior consideration.

Interviews commence immediately.

Qualified candidates should apply sending their names, age, gender, qualification and experience and address via

0 9 0 5 2 7 2 5 1 4 5
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by hammed71(m): 5:48am On Mar 13, 2019
sent my details to your phone number already
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2019
hammed71:
sent my details to your phone number already

Seen!

You appear to me more like a budding entrepreneur than an applicant.

You could do well in sales/marketing oozing the kind of confidence you
have now.
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2019

A medium sized snacks company located in Agege/Ogba axis seeks to recruit a young, smart and intelligent and confident candidate to fill the position of Customer Support Officer.

She will be trained to fill this role where she is expected to fulfill customers expectations.

She will act as the liaison between the company and her customers. She works as part of a team and reports to the regional Sales Manager.

Only candidates living within Abule-Egba, Ipaja, Agege, Ogba, Ikeja and Ojodu- Berger will be shortlisted.

Qualified candidates should apply sending their names, age, gender, qualification and experience and address via

0 9 0 5 2 7 2 5 1 4 5
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Frezhkid10(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
I reaide in last isheri rd...any job openings available.please alert me
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Allstrasse:

She will be trained to fill this role where she is expected to fulfill customers expectations. She will act as the liaison between the company and her customers. She works as part of a team and reports to the regional Sales Manager.

Only candidates living within Abule-Egba, Ipaja, Agege, Ogba, Ikeja, Ojodu- Berger and environs will be given prior consideration.

0 9 0 5 2 7 2 5 1 4 5

I am of the opinion that fresh graduates could actually consider applying for the advertised role. i mean look at the advert closely.

Its a role that just about any smart candidate can attune herself to fill.

And the pay of 30,000.00 appears reasonable.

All you need to do is state clearly your SSCE and during the interview you can then mesmerize the panel/individual with how excited and passionate you are about customers such that money is no longer a driving point in your search for a Customer-Centric job.
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2019
Position still open for grabs!

Allstrasse:

0 9 0 5 2 7 2 5 1 4 5
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2019
A new manufacturing company with a multicultural mix located in Ogba seeks to recruit the following;

Executive Drivers (Drivers for Expatriate Directors/Management staff)

Van Sales Drivers (Minimum of 5 years experience)

Delivery Truck Drivers (7 years experience driving cross country).

All drivers must have SSCE plus valid drivers license and Lagos driving permit (where applicable)

Apply via;

0 9 0 5 2 7 2 5 1 4 5
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Allstrasse:
A new manufacturing company with a multicultural mix located in Ogba seeks to recruit the following;

All drivers must have SSCE plus valid drivers license and Lagos driving permit (where applicable)

Apply via;

0 9 0 5 2 7 2 5 1 4 5

These positions are still open.

Interested applicants are welcome.
Re: JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS by Allstrasse: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2019
the deadline for submission of applications is Monday 1st April 2019.

Be guided accordingly.

Allstrasse:

Apply via;

0 9 0 5 2 7 2 5 1 4 5

(1) (Reply)

Get Past Questions For All Internship Interviews (chevron,exxon,schlumberger...) / In Need Of Day Workers In Ibadan / Offering N50k To Anyone Who Can Organize 10 Aboki Hawkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.