Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Worse Election In The History Of Our Democracy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Worse Election In The History Of Our Democracy (315 Views)

" A Golden Era Of Our Democracy" - Showunmi / Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members: A Win Or Loss For Our Democracy / Nigeria At 59: Which Day Or Moment Is Unforgettable In The History Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worse Election In The History Of Our Democracy by Obanaijacom: 1:13am On Mar 11, 2019
This is the worst election ever conducted by a sitting president, the deaths and treats to human lives and the gross violation of Human Rights is so glaring, and our shameless politicians as usual grappling for their selfish interest, while the people suffer.

Nigerians have been let down once again, our political elite have proved once again to be nothing but classless thugs, who would stoop so low to the point of employing thugs and criminals just to get into the corridors of power.

Citizens of Nigeria, where is your democracy?
Is this how we will continue to shed the blood of innocent civilians in the name of election, how safe is our democracy if you and I can not confidently come out and vote for our choice without fear of intimidation.

Political Parties with poor manifestos, leaders with no vision, no direction, it's so sad that we have become a laughing stock of other African countries, Nigeria is a failure today because after so many years, our political class remain myopic and handicapped to the real agent of change.

May all those who lost their lives during this election rest in peace, especially those who bravely and genuinely came out to cast their votes, I also wish their families find peace in this trying time.

Nigerians are dying in their thousands, their is no longer peace in My country. Kaduna, Adamawa, Rivers, Benue, Kano, and many others have been bleeding the bloods of innocent lives. Once again this is not Democracy.
Re: Worse Election In The History Of Our Democracy by MEDICPATH(m): 4:29am On Mar 11, 2019
I agree with you

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities Expiring This Week / Interesting: See How Fg Plans To Fund New N30,000 Minimum Wage / Project Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.