Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Master's In any of the Scandinavian country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Master's In any of the Scandinavian country (2291 Views)

Need Info On Schools That Accept Hnd(eingineering) For Master's In Canada. / Scandinavian Urban Development Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master's In any of the Scandinavian country by pheonix83: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2010
Good day Nairalander,
I'm planning to go on study leave for two years( i work presently-) to one of the scandanavian countries soon, to spice up my cv and get a part of the life out there
But i have fears, fear of the unknown though i can get my  job when i get back
Please anybody who have been to this country should educate me if i can get a job while i school, so that i can make some cool money.
Although, i love naija and dont have plans of remaining there, but i want to know my options. If its possible to do that

Thank you
[i][/i]
Re: Master's In any of the Scandinavian country by Onyeara: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2010
which country are u planning to go, studied in sweden someyrs back
thanks
Re: Master's In any of the Scandinavian country by pheonix83: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2010
[
Re: Master's In any of the Scandinavian country by pheonix83: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2010
Tx I want to go to any of these school:

1. University Aarhus Denmark
2. University of copenhagen Denmark
3.Lunds university Sweden
4. Uppsala University Sweden
5.University of Helsinki, finland

Thanks
Re: Master's In any of the Scandinavian country by pheonix83: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2010
Re: Master's In any of the Scandinavian country by pheonix83: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2010
Re: Master's In any of the Scandinavian country by mikkyangel(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2010
Phonex83,
i think you should stick to schools in Denmark, i hv heard that most African students studying in sweden,who go to Denmark to work, its a fact, Even others after completion of thier studies apply to Denmark for green card poposes, i really dont know much about Finland but i tell u,Denamrk is da bomb! BUT MIND U,studies in Denmark is not free, its even more expensive than Uk, but they say Denmark is the happiest country in the world,a place where everything works, Am currently in n9ja to apply for Canada immigration and Denmark green card,
Re: Master's In any of the Scandinavian country by pheonix83: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2010
@mikkyangel, thanks for the info. How easy it is to get the counytry green card? can i have ur email id so that we talk more. thanks
Re: Master's In any of the Scandinavian country by pheonix83: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2010
Pls better if i get ur fone no,
Re: Master's In any of the Scandinavian country by Onyeara: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2010
Denmark remains your best bet, check city like Copenhagen aarborg got lots of jobs, forget about Finland and Sweden pls. There is no job there except if you have some cash to spend lol
Re: Master's In any of the Scandinavian country by IykeD(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2010
Onyeara(madman!) lolz, U got it right, Sweden is tight, evrything works perfectly well, about the best techy country in EU and one of the best in da world but you gotta have money to survive.They have put everything in place here so u just have to pay for it. There are jobs, infact enough jobs but you need to be able to speak Swedish to grab most of them.
Re: Master's In any of the Scandinavian country by pheonix83: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2010
Thanks guys, Then Denmark it is,will be there(either @University of copenhagen Denmark Or University Aarhus Denmark) if God say yes. smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Owning A Nigerian Passport ... / Comparison Of Two Jetties, The One In Rivers State And Lagos State / Help, My Girlfriend Was Trafficked To Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.