Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) (24650 Views)

9 Ghanaians Smuggle N200m Indian Hemp Into Nigeria / Man Arrested For Transporting Cartons Of Indian Hemp Into Kano / Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by IloveToMess: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Afon... hmmm cheesy
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by MrCuteking(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
waltzkathleen71:
smuggler babe

Mr Match fixing, Your PSG ticket cut. Una no edit am well.

1 Like

Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by sanmtiago(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Weed!! The strongest addiction I’ve ever seem
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
See her bloodshot eyes! shocked
Na dem

I swear to God na dem grin grin

She is an IPOB tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by credswiss: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
My friend is saving with cashbox and she told me about it. Please, has anyone here heard of cashbox? How safe are they biko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by bubbychis(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Omo dah smoke go last me last last 3months
Fuc. Buh she dull. She for put phone for inside pekus na.
Hide smoke inside cartons on cigarette
Repackaged or hide them inside milo tin.
Down down.use paper tape seperate the milo from kush
Simple.but e go be very big milo container. So even if dem burst am open chuck knife. Dem go see say na milo .buh for the base. The real shiit is thr
baba you get A1
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by ehmmy11(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
The prison warders will have a field day feasting on her kpekus grin grin
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by kernel001: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nurrex:
her name wasn't stated and most people in Lagos prisons are Igbos, stop being tribalistic

Next time don't say things you aren't sure of. Learn to study things first, as not to pass for an idiot.

Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by classikbill(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Simple.but e go be very big milo container. So even if dem burst am open chuck knife. Dem go see say na milo .buh for the base. The real shiit is thr
. Oshe Baddest, this your idea no be here oo
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
kernel001:

Next time don't say things you aren't sure of. Learn to study things first, as not to pass for an idiot.
I said most people in Lagos prisons are Igbos, where in the chart state Yorubas or Hausas are more. Lagos, ogun and Kano are the most populated states in Nigeria, surely their inmates will also be large in numbers, as for rivers and delta, I have nothing to saying about them, and I'm not saying they are known for crimes. Do more research and feed your ignorance with balance diet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
SocialJustice:
Have you done a scientific research to prove this?
Are you supporting him, all tribes are equal in terms of crime and others things, that's what I'm trying to pass, stop being tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by kernel001: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nurrex:
I said most people in Lagos prisons are Igbos, where in the chart state Yorubas or Hausas are more. Lagos, ogun and Kano are the most populated states in Nigeria, surely their inmates will also be large in numbers, as for rivers and delta, I have nothing to saying about them, and I'm not saying they are known for crimes. Do more research and feed your ignorance with balance diet.

If... I may ask, why is any Igbo predominant states not on the list since there are ones in the prison? UN stated that Southeast is the most peaceful place in Nigeria, did you see that report?

That means Igbos are in majority in all these states, right?

How come there states have been topping in the three parallel examination in Nigeria for the past 16 years, not Lagos or Ogun since they have the majority in all these state?
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
kernel001:

If... I may ask, why is any Igbo predominant states not on the list since there are ones in the prison?

That means Igbos are in majority in all these states, right?
according to your chart, Lagos has the most populated inmates, we know lagos is the most populated state, the rivers, which is an Igbo state, rivers isn't that populated, I have nothing to say about rivers, then Kano, we know that kano is the second populated state, then Delta which is also an Igbo state Delta isn't that populated, I have nothing to say about delta. I hope you can look into it and see the message I'm trying to pass.
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by kernel001: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nurrex:
according to your chart, Lagos has the most populated inmates, we know lagos is the most populated state, the rivers, which is an Igbo state, rivers isn't that populated, I have nothing to say about rivers, then Kano, we know that kano is the second populated state, then Delta which is also an Igbo state Delta isn't that populated, I have nothing to say about delta. I hope you can look into it and see the message I'm trying to pass.

Sir... Igbos are not majority tribe in Delta and Rivers. They're SouthSouth, our brothers.

Why aren't they any predominant Igbo state?
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by SocialJustice: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nurrex:
Are you supporting him, all tribes are equal in terms of crime and others things, that's what I'm trying to pass, stop being tribalistic
I'm not supporting, that was a question not a statement.

Seun, Lalasticlala traffic problem has started again.
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by virgintoto(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Aboby u study criminology?

Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
kernel001:

Sir... Igbos are not majority tribe in Delta and Rivers. They're SouthSouth, our brothers.

Why aren't they any predominant Igbo state?
LOL, brother states. Just like Rivers and Delta and the rest are JUST brother states to the main igbos, that's how Ekiti, Kwara, Lagos and Info are just brother states to the main Yorubas, and Kebbi, Sokoto, Niger, Taraba etc. Are the brother states to the main Hausa isn't it. So, it will just remain 2 or 3 states each that are the main Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa states, while the 27-30 rest are just brother states.

Nigerian has been classified into 3 Groups, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, you now tell me looking at your chart and re-reading my previous post the truth about Igbos.
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by kernel001: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nurrex:
LOL, brother states. Just like Rivers and Delta and the rest are JUST brother states to the main igbos, that's how Ekiti, Kwara, Lagos and Info are just brother states to the main Yorubas, and Kebbi, Sokoto, Niger, Taraba etc. Are the brother states to the main Hausa isn't it. So, it will just remain 2 or 3 states each that are the main Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa states, while the 27-30 rest are just brother states.

Nigerian has been classified into 3 Groups, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, you now tell me looking at your chart and re-reading my previous post the truth about Igbos.

My simple question is! Since they head crime, why is the states where they're predominantly major not on this list?
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
kernel001:

My simple question is! Since they head crime, why is the states where they're predominantly major not on this list?
Rivers and Delta are Igbo states, and they are very high on the list. There is nothing like predominantly Igbos in your region, everybody is 1, just like Kano, borno, sokoto, kebbi are one, No one can come out and claim Kebbi isnt an Hausa state.
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by kernel001: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nurrex:
Rivers and Delta are Igbo states, and they are very high on the list. There is nothing like predominantly Igbos in your region, everybody is 1, just like Kano, borno, sokoto, kebbi are one, No one can come out and claim Kebbi isnt an Hausa state.

Yoruba man! Kai. I don't have any argument. Since SouthSouth is Igboland, you win.

Any other thing? Just remember we're the only reason why your states are still alive.
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by Citizen99: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
?
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by Citizen99: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
Populardemand:
Ewedians and crime

Ewedians are cursed
YOU ARE CURSED and YOUR GENERATION IS CURSED IF YOU ARE ON YORUBA SOIL THE MOMENT YOU SEND THAT YOUR DOOMED [b][/b][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
kernel001:

Yoruba man! Kai. I don't have any argument. Since SouthSouth is Igboland, you win.

Any other thing? Just remember we're the only reason why your states are still alive.
LOL, because of the oil ABI, Nigeria has been very well before crude oil was discovered, we fed with our agricultural produce, and produce the highest Nigeria revenue till date with our agricultural products, Then we are the highest producer of cocoa, Yam etc in the world, Nigeria was ranked far more higher than this, and Dollar-Naira ratio was very high. And we are still the most developed and successful group in Nigeria.
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by princfred(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
kernel001:

Just say the oil in Rivers belongs to Biafra and watch him reverse and bleat about how Rivers and Delta are non igbo. Such warped fellows dangling like pendulums out of tribal selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by kmaster007: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
they suld jst giv her a room self contain for her to b staying
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nurrex:
her name wasn't stated and most people in Lagos prisons are Igbos, stop being tribalistic

Show us, where you generated this data from.
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Show us, where you generated this data from.
seriously, you guys are very many in Lagos prisons, it's just as if they intentionally left their state and in determination went to Lagos prisons. You can find out but counting the number of bad news from Lagos, you find out more than 50% of the atrocities are done by Igbos or those from your brothers states like Delta. Though Lagos is a Yoruba state
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by SuperIgbo1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nurrex:
seriously, you guys are very many in Lagos prisons, it's just as if they intentionally left their state and in determination went to Lagos prisons. You can find out but counting the number of bad news from Lagos, you find out more than 50% of the atrocities are done by Igbos or those from your brothers states like Delta. Though Lagos is a Yoruba state

Just one evidence. Stop rambling.
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by BIEBER45: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
TAA PABLO ESCOBAR GO LUV DIS ONE O.CLEAR JAMES BOND SMUGGLER TAA.
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by BIEBER45: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
virgintoto:
grin
virgintoto:
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by BIEBER45: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
virgintoto:
grin
virgintoto:
U DEY CRAZE BROS
Re: Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) by BIEBER45: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
See her bloodshot eyes! shocked Na dem
I swear to God na dem grin grin
OGAA LUCIFER I DEY HAIL U O

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police, Kidnappers Exchange Gun Fire In Abuja / EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion / Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.