Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

200k Plus! How To Save All Your NYSC Allawee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 200k Plus! How To Save All Your NYSC Allawee (703 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / What To Do When Not Paid NYSC Allawee / Nysc Allawee June 2019 Not Yet Paid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

200k Plus! How To Save All Your NYSC Allawee by Samleke77: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2019
Its not news that you are entitled to 19,800 every month during your NYSC year

But you can definitely save up everything including other bonuses you are entitled to
Including State allowance , PPA stipends, in summary any amount that goes into your NYSC account should not be withdraw atall till the end of your service year

Yes! You can, and you will still live well with more than enough with you at all times

It's very simple
Many have done it before, many are doing it

You don't have to be part of the people that wait on federal allowance before you can eat or use it to pay debt

Be wise

You can have an additional 200k-300k just by saving it up

Easy steps!
1. First make sure you get a PPA that won't take all your Time, many run away from teaching but it's the best, you close early and you have time to run your personal business

Even if you don't have a business yet, by the Time the opportunity comes, time won't be a problem

Sitting down in a office from 8 to 5 because you like AC will kill your pocket

2. Stay close to your PPA, transport fare will empty your pocket faster than you can blink

3. Make friends with your employer, don't be shy
Many employers will give you thinks that are more than what your allowanc can buy, I'm a proof of that

My apartment was furnished fully by my employer
Many people are getting this

Place your friendship with your employer way above your fellow corper members in the place of work

They might be jealous, but you are smart

4. Sell something during your CDS, í was into shoes and bags and other ladies stuff, you can make good profit from this, usually above 30k, CDS Is Every week and it's compulsory for all Corp members

So instead of just going there to talk, I codedly sell my stuffs I had already pre ordered and with samples I also get more order to deliver for next CDS or any appointed date

And because I teach, I close by 2pm plus I could leave the school at any time

Hence I had time

You don't have to sell the same thing

Just make sure you sell something
Offer your services
Do anything
Do not waste that crowd at CDS
Thats a whole lot of 19,800 walking individuals grin

For those interested, not everyone, not compulsory please

That wants to do the same thing I did, it's a long process
And I won't lie, it's not free
But it's worth every penny
You can hit me up on WhatsApp 08175644194

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200k Plus! How To Save All Your NYSC Allawee by unity004(m): 12:42am On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=Samleke77 post=76553800]Its not news that you are entitled to 19,800 every month during your NYSC year

But you can definitely save up everything including other bonuses you are entitled to
Including State allowance , PPA stipends, in summary any amount that goes into your NYSC account should not be withdraw atall till the end of your service year

Yes! You can, and you will still live well with more than enough with you at all times

It's very simple
Many have done it before, many are doing it

You don't have to be part of the people that wait on federal allowance before you can eat or use it to pay debt

Be wise

You can have an additional 200k-300k just by saving it up

Easy steps!
1. First make sure you get a PPA that won't take all your Time, many run away from teaching but it's the best, you close early and you have time to run your personal business

Even if you don't have a business yet, by the Time the opportunity comes, time won't be a problem

Sitting down in a

(1) (Reply)

Process Your Admission To 100+ Schools In The US, Uk, & Canada >>for Free << / Ultimate Money Pack / Federal Secretariat Fire Outbreak In Asaba, NYSC Office Burnt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.