Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (54687 Views)

Which Of These Vehicles Is Good For First User / Comparative Analysis Between These Vehicles / Security Personnels May Suspect Or Harrass You If You Drive These Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by AutoJoshNIG: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wedding days are typically designed to be very memorable. The couple involved put in so much efforts to make the event one to linger for long in the memories of all.

To achieve this, different tactics and antics are orchestrated to make the wedding eventful, especially with interesting high points, all designed to make the event the most talked about event for as long as possible.

However, there are some rather daring couples who succeeded in making their wedding a very memorable event. They succeeded not necessarily due to the grandiose nature of the event. Neither did they achieve it due to the presence of some celebrity performer that performed at the event. Or the grand wedding venue.

Rather they used usual wedding vehicles to make give their events a unique touch and to be the talk of the town, or well, in this era of the Internet and the World Wide Web, the talk of the world.

Anyway, Autojosh presents some, I dare say, very daring couples with the most unusual wedding vehicles.

See more photos HERE.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/are-you-bold-enough-to-do-your-wedding-in-any-of-these-cars/

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by AutoJoshNIG: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
See more photos HERE

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by GOFRONT(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Ijaycool(f): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Before you take this silly decision in NIGERIA,
First of all ask yourself

1. will my mother in law agree?
2. Will my father in law agree?
3. Will my husband's sisters agree?
4. Will my parents agree?
5. Will my mum's pastor agree?
6. Will Mike my elder brother agree?
7. Will our church youth agree?
8. Will the decorator agree?
9. Will our village youth agree?
10. Will our landlord agree?
11. Will my Facebook group (poshness bae) agree?

In oyibo land, wedding is between two consenting adults.
In Nigeria, wedding is between two families trying to out-do everyother humans.

The couple can't take any decisions.

I remember saying I will like to do my wedding on low cut hair, kaiii my mum and sisters almost disowned me.

Them go dey there dey wait marriage, I will just carry belle. I dey pity them.

180 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by pat077: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Every madness is a style

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Bossontop(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nor be matter of bold na......na matter of preference and also as your head dey "touch" reach

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by wakes: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Crazy
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by criuze(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
War and weeding
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by ariyebaba(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
yeah !!!
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by stubbornman(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
If
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
I'm bold enough to walk to the church

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by solpat(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
I prefer the armoured tank jor grin grin

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by leofab(f): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
I have
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by femtex007(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Rubbish

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Edgarated(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
will they agree?
i mean my inlaws?

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by stubbornman(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
If i have a wife as crazy as i am... we will just lodge close to the church put on normal clothes and stroll to our wedding ground cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Some people will call off wedding because of this oh, especially in this "what will people say"era

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bicycle looks cool

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Bighead9: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nigerians no go ever gree. The guest go just dey curse the couple's upandan. Them go think say na lack of money make them no use regular Moto. grin grin grin

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by XTHRONE(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
The volks wagen crew ( the one like a bus) rocks

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by bigt2(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
The world does not move to the beat of just a drum but I think I'll lead a normal life and mind my own business.
I can't!

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Mikeoyee(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
No
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by debossng: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Out of the box madness
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
You are meant to use what you have or can afford. Don't overdo things.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Mutemenot(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
The Armored go make sense for people of river state grin

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by teeytimi: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Crazy ppl with Crazy styles
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by seunfly: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Ijaycool(f): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Kobicove(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wareva...
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Sandrapery: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
So bad
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:
Before you take this silly decision in NIGERIA,
First of all ask yourself

1. will my mother in law agree?
2. Will my father in law agree?
3. Will my husband's sisters agree?
4. Will my parents agree?
5. Will my mum's pastor agree?

In oyibo land, wedding is between two consenting adults.
In Nigeria, wedding is between two families trying to out-do everyother humans
correct and most of them cant afford it. Its the them go milk dry

Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car