Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone (34512 Views)

MALL OF AMERICA: Beautiful Pictures From Inside The Biggest Mall In The USA / Nigerian Students Studying Abroad, Travelers To Pay ₦40,000 For Police Clearance / Nigeria Police Vehicle Transporting Feed For Police Horses (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by AutoJoshNIG: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
https://autojosh.com/dont-open-car-trunk-from-inside/

We found this important and decided to share it on AutoJosh.

Read the warning below;

On my way home today at around 8: 15 pm, as soon as I took a right turn from star gate towards old terminal, a policeman signalled me to stop.

As I stopped, he asked me to open the trunk of the car. I opened the trunk from inside and was about to step down, but the policeman said, “Ok Ok u may go.”

I started my car and started driving, but something struck my mind, as from my rear view mirror, I saw one of the policemen immediately on his phone.

I went a bit ahead and finding a good road light stopped my car. Switching off the engine I went and opened my car trunk.

Guess what…. I was shocked to see two small zip lock pouches with white crystals inside. I was numbed but just decided to throw it away and thanked God for saving me from such rascals who would have caught me in a drug related case.

The policemen must have informed their colleagues standing at the next checkpoint to get hold of so and so car number.

I was correct in my guess. Approx half a mile later I was stopped by another policeman. This time too I was asked to open my trunk.

Now I got down, went behind and opened the trunk physically. I’m sure they must have been puzzled and surprised that they did not find anything.

*Please don’t open your car trunk from inside, for anyone, even at Malls. Always step down and open the trunk with keys and permit searching under your own supervision.*

Kindly share this as much as u can, to save people.
Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and outdoor

Source: https://autojosh.com/dont-open-car-trunk-from-inside/

137 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by vizkiz: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Come on!

Yes, the Nigerian police are bunch of losers but they always ask you to come down and open your boot. Eveb if they don't, your IQ should tell you it's the right thing to do with any stranger

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
That's why I completely damaged my cars boot!

12 Likes

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by SojiCash(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
okay
Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by deepwater(f): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
correct
Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nigerian police are learning fast. Rascals

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by CharlesJok3r: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Those police are learners.
Police in the USA pulls this kind of things also.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by izzou(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
angry

Thanks for the advice though

But this story is a fat lie

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by Lilknight(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oh boy! That’s how some SARS operatives stopped me at Ringroad ibadan close to those bank areas, asked me to come down and open my boot which i did, i was with my friend in the car and one of the other officer was talking to me based on showing my particulars and checking the boot while the other one was talking to my friend while searching inside the car, i told my friend to make sure he his checking what they are doing in order to ensure no foul play is done but unknowing to me the officer already bullied my friend and told him to give space so he could do proper searching, omo naso the officer just carry weed from nowhere, sd he saw it from d passenger side foot mat con put am inside white handkerchief like better exhibit, mehn no be small matter that day oooo, i told them to take me to a hospital and test my blood and do urine mca for me because I know quite alright I’m not the weed smoker type, at the end of day i had to drop 20k when they threatened to involve NDLEA.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by anochuko01(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
especially for some people who feel too big to come down from their cars

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by CharlesJok3r: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by Flatties: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Very true story.. I can relate to

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
wooooow!!!!
Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by oche2020: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Very informative... Some people will be forming oags won't want to come down and open by the self's.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by Cmarketer(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oh no. No wonder this intense box search here. God will save us from this wicked pursuit of wealth at the cost of another
Innocent man's sorrow and shame.

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by tradepunter: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Don't get brain dead of ideas to generate revenue for yourself and to start a business this year.

Join our stock and forex training for just 5k!!! Yes 5k, enough of getting cheated by brokers who charge high fees for trainings and also charge you commission by making you open an account with them.

Training will be held across training centers in Abuja, Ibadan, Ogun and Benin...

For further details call or reach us on whatsapp on.
Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by harry2ve(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
It happened to me few times. Months ago they stopped me and drop a pack of weed under my foot-mat. Unknowingly to them my younger brother of 10yrs spot him and later when we were off he told me what d policman did. I quickly throw the weed off then few minutes later the same police car over took me, park me and start searching my car from up to down like they looking for something but this time the police who dropped the weed was no longer with them. They were dumbfounded when dey could not find anything and I sense Dem blaming the other police man. Always be careful when you stop for them to search.

Note. Some policeman move around with incrementing substance just to set people up so always watch them .

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by tribalistseun: 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
98% of Nigerian police officers are thieves.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by Unrated900(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
The best Original lie

1 Like

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by xcelentattitude(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
grayht:
That's why I completely damaged my cars boot!

8 Likes

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by lastempero: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bro you for confirm the substance and make money from it as well. Street credibility!!!

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by Dandsome: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
All for the gram. Op we know this is a cooked up story.

However it was worth the read.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
izzou:
angry

Thanks for the advice though

But this story is a fat lie
I even argued with a police officer like 3 days ago, I was forming lazy coming out. Na the police man gan gan insist I open the trunk myself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by fasho01(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
I can relate
Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by calddon(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Its called planting evidence

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by B3sty(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
OP, u shouldn't have used the Picture of this Innocent Police Officer.
That's my Cousin's Picture you used right there.
Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by IMASTEX: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
Official arm robbers
Re: Don’t Open Your Car Trunk From Inside For Police Or Anyone by africandictator(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Police are creating fake crimes to make it look as if they are competent! Crazy Extortionists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Int’l Travels: Airfares Hit Rooftop In Nigeria As Ghanaians, Others Pay Less / IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) / Man Checks Single Can Of Beer As Luggage On Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.