Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

A Little Bit Of Normal (supernatural) 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Little Bit Of Normal (supernatural) 1 (336 Views)

Simisola And Oranmiyan's Treasures (A Supernatural Fantasy) / Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story / Don't Live Like A King For A Little Bit, Live Like A Prince Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Little Bit Of Normal (supernatural) 1 by evil1: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
All Victoria wanted was a normal family, a normal boyfriend, normal friends, she just wanted a normal life in general but what she got was far from normal

Her life turns upside down when
she finds her boyfriend mouth down her schools slut vay jay jay, not just that but she now thinks her parents now enjoy BDSM after a certain surprise,
oh and it doesn't end there she sees ghosts now and talks to a certain person in her head that might just drive her crazy,
she might have to leave her family and friends, and most of all her love behind all for a good cause, just one choice can decide her future.

All she wanted was a
Little Bit Of Normal.

Maybe she gets her normal happy ending,but you can figure that out if you read my book also like and comment on it
to read more go to https://www.wattpad.com/story/152365066-a-little-bit-of-normal-supernatural-1
P.s this is my first book so excuse my mistakes, you are free to correct me,give my book a chance.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Would Love To Announce The Release Of My New Book For Nigerian Christian Readers / Attention Writers!! Illustrator Here At Your Service / Burning Grass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.