Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Who Knows The Poem "Greatness "? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Knows The Poem "Greatness "? (445 Views)

The Leader And The Led By Niyi Osundare - Analysis Of The Poem / Analysis Of The Poem 'A Government Driver On His Retirement' By Chibuike Onu / Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Poem "Greatness "? by EscobarSnipes(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please does anyone here know the poem greatness? It goes this way:
"tis not aloofness nor contempt nor the mind that lives for self alone, this not the vanity of power nor the giant use of might......."

I've forgotten the other lines, does anyone know the remaining lines? It was from my primary school days. Anyone know where I can get the complete version? Anybody?

(1) (Reply)

The Unknown (a Poem By Toyin A Course Mate) / Forbidden Psychology 101: Two Books Review / Odes Of An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.