Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) (46957 Views)

Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Elliot2(m): 2:03am On Mar 12, 2019
Goddyj:
May God always bless the Igbos for always being able to see tomorrow before it comes. I hope other tribes would one day begin to understand that the Igbo is the greatest blessing God gave to this Country. I pray it happens before it's too late for Nigeria embarassed embarassed
Igbos are the reason the south enjoy relative peace. We for hear am.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 12, 2019
What sort of senseless killing is all these? We need to share it on the social media accounts of world leaders to draw their attention! Truly, Nigeria is the worst country to be born in!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by pedrilo: 2:11am On Mar 12, 2019
I don't pity people who don't pity themselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by bellotaofeek: 3:19am On Mar 12, 2019
along3dem:
What is really giving this killers mind? What should we do as masses to stop this nonsense in kaduna and nigeria as a whole? We cannot fold our hands and keep thinking it will be better someday? Or will we start to act only when it gets to our door step? Enough is Enough!

Pray for early arrival of 4 years and Never allow FuLani to rule again . For they will always turn deaf ears to such massacre

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Novice1(m): 3:39am On Mar 12, 2019
stale. these pictures are from 2017. why try to incite violence?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by xpool(m): 3:46am On Mar 12, 2019
along3dem:
What is really giving this killers mind? What should we do as masses to stop this nonsense in kaduna and nigeria as a whole? We cannot fold our hands and keep thinking it will be better someday? Or will we start to act only when it gets to our door step? Enough is Enough!
It is what should we do as Christians
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by samedi74(m): 3:59am On Mar 12, 2019
Nukilia:
Civil war loading! When the government is incompetent, this is what you have.

I see a military takeover soon.. cry

Don't ask me how...
My dear it's a pity that even the military men have been politicised. This country needs more prayers and God's intervention or else we are heading towards a cataclysm event soonest. #GodPleaseIntervene
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by ReppingMoi: 4:39am On Mar 12, 2019
islandmoon:
we told them not to vote Buhari who has refused to do nothing against his tribes, Fulani will take over all ethnic minorities land in the middle belt before 2023 , they were just waiting for election before they resume back and election is over, only international communities can help this people! too bad! HEll Rufai should be impeached! where is HellRufai Village sef? why cant this people defend themselves , I wonder why the military keep disarming this people in the name of carrying fire arms if they can not protect them, why not allow people to carry weapon just like fulanis?

The international community is complicit. They give tacit support to terror groups. They only talk when it involves the Palestines, the Uighurs and the Rohingya. The EU, UN, AU and what have you have been hijacked by the Arabs who use their Petrodollar to buy the elites in the West. Welcome to the New World Order. More evil are still been prepared. It will soon get to you!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Odinaka00(m): 4:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Nukilia:
Civil war loading! When the government is incompetent, this is what you have.

I see a military takeover soon.. cry

Don't ask me how...

Civil war? Nigerian Youths only have mouth on social media platforms.. Y'all 're so weak and cowards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by ReppingMoi: 4:45am On Mar 12, 2019
Odinaka00:

Civil war? Nigerian Youths only have mouth on social media platforms.. Y'all 're so weak and cowards

An also ill informed with chronic poor judgment.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by felixomor: 5:22am On Mar 12, 2019
namiji2598:

when u ar a Christian and from North,then u will understand
one thing with those southern ppl is that they think all northerners are hausa and Muslims

Forget the sarcastic comments
The real christians in the south are deeply troubled by what is happening to christians in the north.

I believe
One day, victory will come

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by jeanexx7(m): 5:30am On Mar 12, 2019
Buhari will die like a rotten cow, with maggots coming out from every entrance to his body.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Thicktemptation(f): 5:30am On Mar 12, 2019
ozo13:
Chai election over and it has started again.very bad sha.
In that kaduna state until u people r ready to lv with each oda peacefully both side's r definitely going to be the loser.
It's like one side got gadgets to snap their own casualties where as the other side doesn't .or could it be the the killing is jus one sided.
May God heal Kaduna state.
You're very correct. One side has camera and the other don't. But the governor help incite this violence and I knew soon the killings will continue

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Thicktemptation(f): 5:34am On Mar 12, 2019
Emytea:
did I need to blame buhari or APC no I blame the fools who went all out to vote him and day bastard call El rufai...... I should be planned he will witness no peace till he die

and if any politicians know anything about this they and there children will be of no use to there own self
You guys should understand that kaduna is divided in two religious groups. The Christians from southern Kaduna didn't note vote Buhari or Elrufai. Atiku got the highest number of votes in Nigeria from Kaduna with southern kaduna giving him 565k votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by jeanexx7(m): 5:42am On Mar 12, 2019
When will the people of Kaduna, take up arms and defend themselves, since this sponsored government agents will not leave them alone. Takes up ARMS and Fight anytime, they showed up. Kill The Fulani Terrorist, KILL THEM ALL!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 5:42am On Mar 12, 2019
Islam.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Judybash93(m): 5:47am On Mar 12, 2019
it's only crazy bastards they'll commit such unthinkable crime against humans not to talk of kids... I weep for my dear country. What's the government doing about this? Is this how we will continue?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Judybash93(m): 5:50am On Mar 12, 2019
jeanexx7:
Buhari will die like a rotten cow, with maggots coming out from every entrance to his body.

That'll be too fast.. let's pray he contracts a debilitating disease that'll render him helpless... The government isn't even saying nothing about all these crap

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Judybash93(m): 5:51am On Mar 12, 2019
Novice1:
stale. these pictures are from 2017. why try to incite violence?

Can you give proof to your claim sir?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 5:51am On Mar 12, 2019
The evil men at the top is the cause of this nonsense, the dark night will soon be over in Jesus Name.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Jossibest(m): 5:55am On Mar 12, 2019
A country were poor people are killed an no body talk about it but wen the rich is sick dey go for treatment abroad cos their life is much important than that of the poor...God help us the poor onec
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 12, 2019
I said it that we should expect the herdsmen to come out of their short break after the election of their patron. It's just so unfortunate that this country people cannot think. Benue people should not relax too much.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nukilia: 6:16am On Mar 12, 2019
wizalpha:

Hope y'all knows that the people these herdsmen and Boko Haram are Busy killing in North are all Northern Christians, which happens bcoz they refuse to dance to their tunes. Most of them voted for PDP.
They see them as Igbos of North, if Biafra shuld start now they will be the first target
Am from North and am telling what's happening in North.

Why has the media decided to connive with the government by calling these monstrous killers "armed bandits" instead of "fulanj herdsmen"

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nukilia: 6:21am On Mar 12, 2019
Judybash93:

That'll be too fast.. let's pray he contracts a debilitating disease that'll render him helpless... The government isn't even saying nothing about all these crap

That's the government the people voted massively and rigged for! The government that did nothing about security of lives and properties in the last four years. All I can advise sane folks out there is to stay safe, secure your family, and avoid late night movement. The nation is insecure at the moment....

Maybe Babangida was right when he took over power in the mid 80s.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by ddeola: 6:21am On Mar 12, 2019
God have mercy ! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

And we say we have a government in Nigeria ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Buhari and his sponsors will definately for their crimes against humanity here on earth and afterwards

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Justinba1997(m): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2019
Oo My God,am Not Sure This Fulani Heardsmen Are Human Being.May There Soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by ajayiopy: 6:45am On Mar 12, 2019
they voted for el rufai again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Unbreakable007: 6:51am On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:
Pray for Kaduna

pray for Kaduna kii u der
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by KingDonPablo: 7:03am On Mar 12, 2019
along3dem:
You see we can solve this problem once and for all if we rise up to this people and their sponsors. But most of the time, people think what happens in Kaduna or Jos or Benue does not concern them because they live in Lagos or Abuja, or they are of a different ethnic group than the victims. You see I am from Plateau State where even the governor says it doesn't concern him because it is Berom that are killed by Fulani herdsmen. My people in that state are the most stupid I have seen. They will kill a Berom in Barkin Ladi and a Mwaghavul man who lives five kilometers away will say it doesn't concern him. If they finish with the Berom, who is next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by webizone(m): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2019
ReppingMoi:

The international community is complicit. They give tacit support to terror groups. They only talk when it involves the Palestines, the Uighurs and the Rohingya. The EU, UN, AU and what have you have been hijacked by the Arabs who use their Petrodollar to buy the elites in the West. Welcome to the New World Order. More evil are still been prepared. It will soon get to you!
Guy , u saw the trend too? They only talk when it's muslim minorities!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by onenaija001(m): 7:14am On Mar 12, 2019
hargbolahan01:
Is this how we are going to continue for another four years?
Not just for four years sir, this is just the beginning.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ungwan Barde In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 12, 2019
And you would hear the president sympathizing with Ethopian airlines and families.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Foutanga Babani Sissoko Got $242m Using ‘Black Magic’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.