Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Oil And Gas Start Up - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oil And Gas Start Up (721 Views)

Ogidigben Oil And Gas Industrial Park To Be Revived / How To Start E-currency Exchange Business In Nigeria Without Start-up Capital / This Company Gives You Free Start-up Capital To Trade!! Awesome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Start Up by official2ak(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
The Nigerian oil and gas sector is one of the most profitable areas of business interest in the country. Many who have been privileged to do business in this sector have always attested to the abundant profit inherent in this business. In fact, crude oil or petroleum and its derivatives are essential commodities that are consumed on daily basis. Despite the demands for the adoption of alternative renewable energy resources, oil still remains the number one because over 97% of all vehicles and machines in Nigeria use either PMS (Petrol) or AGO (Diesel).
If you are interested and ready to start an oil and gas company with me, Contact me on 0903958795, i already have the plan. We can also chat on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Follow My Free Forex Signals / Make Cool Cash With Earners / 5 Steps To Create Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.