Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

China, Indonesia & Ethiopia Ground All Boeing 737 Max-8s After Ethiopia Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China, Indonesia & Ethiopia Ground All Boeing 737 Max-8s After Ethiopia Crash (401 Views)

Several Boeing 737 Max 8 Pilots In U.S. Complained About Suspected Safety Flaw / Air Peace Issues A Statement On Boeing 737 Max 8 Order. / No Boeing 737 Max 8 Flying In Nigerian Airspace, Says NCAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China, Indonesia & Ethiopia Ground All Boeing 737 Max-8s After Ethiopia Crash by AutoJoshNG: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2019
https://autojosh.com/china-indonesia-thiopia-groung-boeing/

Following the recent air crash of a Boeing aircraft owned by Ethiopian Airlines, China, Indonesia and Ethiopia grounded their Boeing 737 MAX-8 fleets on Monday. Investigators found the black box from the crash site where 157 souls were lost. This made it the second disaster involving the airplane model in six months.

India’s Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) also said it is reviewing safety issues related to Boeing’s 737 MAX-8 aircraft operating in the country.

According to the DGCA, additional safety instructions would be issued for Indian carriers operating the Boeing 737 MAX 8 planes in India.

The black box recovered from the crash site has the cockpit voice recorder and the digital flight data; this will help throw more light about the crash.

“Although we don’t yet know the cause of the crash, we had to decide to ground the particular fleet as extra safety precaution,” Ethiopian Airlines said. It has four other 737 MAX-8 jets, according to flight tracking website FlightRadar24.

The 737 line is world’s best selling modern passenger aircraft because of its reliability.

China on Monday also ordered its airlines to suspend operations of their 737 MAX-8 jets by 6 p.m. following the second crash of a Boeing 737 MAX jet since one run by Indonesia’s Lion Air went down in October.

“Given that two accidents both involved newly delivered Boeing 737-8 planes and happened during take-off phase, they have some degree of similarity,” the CAAC said, adding the step was in line with its principle of zero tolerance of safety hazards. The 737 MAX-8 is sometimes referred to as the 737-8.

Indonesia also said it would temporarily ground Boeing 737 MAX-8 aircraft for inspection.

https://autojosh.com/china-indonesia-thiopia-groung-boeing/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: China, Indonesia & Ethiopia Ground All Boeing 737 Max-8s After Ethiopia Crash by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2019
And Air peace in still contemplating whether they should do so..
This is Nigeria... FAAN or whoever should force them to do so...
Board that airline at your own risk!!

1 Like

Re: China, Indonesia & Ethiopia Ground All Boeing 737 Max-8s After Ethiopia Crash by Nbote(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2019
I Trust our Nigerian airlines to go and buy it at throway price from dem
Re: China, Indonesia & Ethiopia Ground All Boeing 737 Max-8s After Ethiopia Crash by Nbote(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
And Air peace in still contemplating whether they should do so..
This is Nigeria... FAAN or whoever should force them to do so...
Board that airline at your own risk!!

As if any of d current aircraft's in use by our airlines will pass d lowest standards test of any airline authority
Re: China, Indonesia & Ethiopia Ground All Boeing 737 Max-8s After Ethiopia Crash by BusinessHub1: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Nbote:
I Trust our Nigerian airlines to go and buy it at throway price from dem
Lol grin
Re: China, Indonesia & Ethiopia Ground All Boeing 737 Max-8s After Ethiopia Crash by kajole(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Come unwind this summer

Cruising 4 countries with 1 cost

US/MEXICO/BAHAMAS/HONDURAS

We would assist with your visa process

So you don’t have a reason to worry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China, Indonesia & Ethiopia Ground All Boeing 737 Max-8s After Ethiopia Crash by BusinessHub1: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2019
I’m so scared now, even with local flights!

1 Like

Re: China, Indonesia & Ethiopia Ground All Boeing 737 Max-8s After Ethiopia Crash by Imustreturn(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
See sharp plane nah. Death trap
Re: China, Indonesia & Ethiopia Ground All Boeing 737 Max-8s After Ethiopia Crash by Gforce2019: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2019
I'm sure Nigeria airline company will go and pack all those rejected plane and start using it for local flights....

Maybe I should even approach this company , I fit buy one of the flight ... make I dey take carry passenger from oshodi to Ikoyi, vi ....

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo Speaks On Second Naija Bridge(photos) / Work And Study In Canada / 5 Awesome Things To Do At Shai Hills Resource Reserve,greater Accra – Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.