Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Fibre Active Biscuits. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibre Active Biscuits. (4224 Views)

Helps Stimulate Body's Metabolism That Makes Me Strong And Active / Before Your Child Goes For Biscuits, Sweets / Biscuits/sweet Children's Most Dangerous Treats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fibre Active Biscuits. by semasir: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2010
I wonder why most things in Ngr are done with first impression and most food companies stray away from what they first produce. I was thrilled and found it exciting when I first tasted Fibre Active Biscuits making me remember Digestive Biscuits but alas I noticed they recently reduced the content in each pack and the taste and quality is depreciating. Hmmnnn, are they going the way way of Cheese balls and others?

1 Like

Re: Fibre Active Biscuits. by MissyB1(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2010
Wow!
Cheese balls. I can't remember, exactly how it tastes but, I know I once liked it.
Re: Fibre Active Biscuits. by zenatta: 2:38am On Sep 07, 2010
bought a carton of fiber active about two weeks ago and today have just ten packs left.I am worried cos I know I have become addicted. I have a sneaky feeling this is going to be hard to stop. I eat about ten packs a day when I refuse to watch what I am eating. I have no business putting on the weight I have lost. just read about oyinda eating crayfish as snack. should I, shouldn't I ?

Cheese balls are still there, growing strong methinks, depends on where you buy them, made by planters
Re: Fibre Active Biscuits. by tpiah: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2010
alas I noticed they recently reduced the content in each pack and the taste and quality is depreciating.

i dont know why they always do that.

even digestive biscuits dont quite taste the same, imo. I thought the ones i had growing up, tasted thicker and better than the ones i see today. Dont know if i'm mistaken however.

i'm referring to mcvities- i buy those occasionally and i'm not even in the country.

i'll check the packaging to find out where it was made sha.

i've noticed the same thing with imported powdered milk- the ones made in europe seem to be better quality than the ones from elsewhere.

i could be wrong though.

but other stuff like ribena is still good.
Re: Fibre Active Biscuits. by semasir: 6:20am On Jul 28, 2014
grin what a post!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat Fast! / Overcoming Premature Ejaculations / Ten Amazing Things Your Coca Cola Can Do For You:::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.