Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify (9216 Views)

How Much Would You Charge To Create A Ride Sharing Application Like Uber / Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? / How To Build An On-demand Platform Like Uber Or Airbnb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify by bet9ja(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2020
resosdigital:

When I told you to read about php7 you felt i was insulting you.

Check out reactphp and amphp

Tip: Php7 + lumen + nginx + reactphp + amphp can more than efficiently handle any i/o or concurrency project.

See, when I tell you I am a php developer, I don't mean the mysqli function kinda guy. I mean the crazy nerdy deep stuff kinda guy.

And I would like you to tell me the problems I would encounter using php so I can brief you how php7 solves it.

Thanks
I like people that knows there shit...
Re: How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify by Sheriman(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
bet9ja:

200k for app like uber From your write-up, it shows you are an hungry developer.
Hungry and a wack developer. The App will be crashing!!! He wants to build an App like Uber for 200K. Nothing we no go see among Nairaland developers
Re: How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify by niel63(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
While you're there arguing about what to use and what not to use. I go quickly spin up everyting around nodejs... utilising the really fast edge techs and serverless babies....
Re: How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify by gurutechnolabs: 6:44am On Feb 14
The development cost of an app like Uber is influenced by various factors. It is crucial to take these factors into account in order to accurately determine the cost of app development.

I have thoroughly reviewed all the responses to the question, and I understand that some of you may be disappointed with the price set by the individual. However, it is important to consider that there are several factors that contribute to this price. One such factor is the geographical location. If the development team is based in Europe or America, it is likely that the cost will be higher compared to a team available in the Asian region. This is because the living cost in these regions tends to be higher.

Nevertheless, there are additional considerations to take into account, such as the choice of app platform, the inclusion of specific features and functionalities, the complexity of the app, and the integration with third-party services. Additionally, the design of your app should also be carefully considered.

There are certain supplementary expenses, such as update and maintenance costs, that may not be accounted for during the initial meeting or discussion. Moreover, check out the In-depth analysis of how much the taxi app will cost in 2024. Explore - https://www.gurutechnolabs.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-build-a-taxi-app/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Introduction To Programming Using C / Lets Learn C / How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.