Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

A Blog or a Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Blog or a Website (1064 Views)

10 Ways To Secure Your Blog or Website / Get Your Best Logo Designs From The Best Designer For Your Blog Or Website#best / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Blog or a Website by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
How much will it cause me to have an interactive blog? between blog and a website which is better for a business and interaction like a forume community?
Re: A Blog or a Website by chinavs9ja(m): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
easyconnect:
How much will it cause me to have an interactive blog? between blog and a website which is better for a business and interaction like a forume community?
I will advise you to get a blog and if you need either of the two I can help you do it at cheaper price...check my signature
Re: A Blog or a Website by ediko5(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
easyconnect:

Your explanation of your need isn't crystal.

For a business website you may need a business website with a blog page for fresh news/articles.

Contact me through the contact in my signature or email umohedikan@yahoo.com
Re: A Blog or a Website by resosdigital(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
easyconnect:
It really depends on what you want to achieve.

Most business websites have blogs and forums attached to it and most blogs also have forums.

If you main product is information (news, articles etc) then a traditional blog is better suited.

If you main product is rather a service, then I would recommend a standard website.

You can integrate a forum in either to build a community.

If you wish to discuss more, you can reach me on WhatsApp- https:///2349054832238

Thanks
Re: A Blog or a Website by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
barapistis:
Its important you study more on what you want to achieve

Every online platforms are usually referred to as website

But they are different

A blog and a forum are two different thing

A blog is a website with Minimal feature

A forum is like this one Nairaland

With so many features

The lesser the features

The less the texhnical knowledge required in managing them

The higher the feature

The more the technical knowledge

Its all boils down to the purpose of the sits

Linda ikeji is more of a blog

Nairaland is a forum

And yet,it appears she makes more money than Nairaland

Though a forum is more scalable than a blog
Okay Thank you. please let me understand.
Re: A Blog or a Website by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks @all for your suggestions. i want a platform where i can display my work, make advert, posting article and giving my audience a comment section to air their opinion. a photo gallery, a section for downloading music as i intend uploading music as well.

with all i explained, professionals in the house, which suit it more? a blog, website?

can i upload videos directly to a blog or website without it being on youtube and linking it? can my client download my videos from my blog or website only?
Re: A Blog or a Website by resosdigital(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
easyconnect:
Thanks @all for your suggestions. i want a platform where i can display my work, make advert, posting article and giving my audience a comment section to air their opinion. a photo gallery, a section for downloading music as i intend uploading music as well.

with all i explained, professionals in the house, which suit it more? a blog, website?

can i upload videos directly to a blog or website without it being on youtube and linking it? can my client download my videos from my blog or website only?

My best advice is build a website with all these sections included.

The index page will serve as a landing page where you can display your portfolio, services and contact information for all those who choose to hire you.

Then you can have a blog section for your contents. Be it written articles, music or video posts. Users will be able to leave and reply comments.

Yes, you can host your videos on your server but you would need to keep your eye on bandwidth limits though an unlimited hosting plan would solve that and users can download directly from your site and you can even watermark and brand the videos or audio.

My advice is to have a custom wordpress theme designed for this project given it's somewhat unique nature as this will have the best chance of giving you a clean User Interface and awesome User Experience for your users and will also make your site stand out from the crowd.

I can help you build this with a custom theme with a beautifully designed UI.

You can WhatsApp me to talk more. https:///2349054832238
Re: A Blog or a Website by Julius2214(m): 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
easyconnect:

You need a website that will include the various sections you listed above. And as for the music and video uploading, you can actually host them directly on your own website without linking from YouTube or other websites. But to achieve that, you need an unlimited hosting plan like NameCheap's Stellar Plus plan.
I'm an expert in the field, so if you need my expertise and an excellent job, you can reach me on the number on my signature.
Re: A Blog or a Website by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hello guy, thank you @all. please how much will this website withh all the feature i explained cost me? please drop your prize here, let me know who to work with. Thank you
Re: A Blog or a Website by emmalexdboy(m): 12:36am On Mar 14, 2019
easyconnect:
With a blog, you can build other online business around it and make passive income. If you follow this simple tutorial, you'll have your blog online in 30 minutes on the best CMS on the planet.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Used Trafficfactory.com To Get Traffic From Xvideos? / Mm / Facebook Adbreaks Available In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.