Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Never Had Any Doubts About Going Back To Real Madrid - Zidane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Never Had Any Doubts About Going Back To Real Madrid - Zidane (288 Views)

Real Madrid: Zidane To Sell 14 Players This Summer [full List] / UEFA Champions League: I Might Sign Harry Kane For Real Madrid – Zidane / Real Madrid, Zidane: "Ronaldo Will Make The Difference, As Always" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Had Any Doubts About Going Back To Real Madrid - Zidane by loveinglistic: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Zinedine Zidane said he never had any doubts about returning to Real Madrid after he replaced the sacked Santiago Solari as coach on Monday.

"When the president called me the first thing I thought was: go," Zidane said at a press conference at the Santiago Bernabeu. "I could not say no, I never had any doubts about going back."

Zidane has been given a contract until June 2022, just nine months after he resigned at the end of last season, having led Madrid to an historic third consecutive Champions League triumph.

Solari's dismissal was expected after three consecutive home defeats - to Barcelona, twice, and Ajax - deemed Madrid's season all-but over before the middle of March.

But Zidane coming back, with only 11 games left in La Liga and almost nothing to play for, is a surprise, particularly after he left on the incredible high of yet another European triumph.

"I left because a change was needed at the end of last season, for the good of everyone, after winning so much," Zidane said.

"I returned because the president called.................................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2019/03/12/i-never-had-any-doubts-about-going-back-to-real-madrid-zidane/
Re: I Never Had Any Doubts About Going Back To Real Madrid - Zidane by ezums1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2019

(1) (Reply)

"Go F*** Yourselves" - UEFA Investigates PSG Star Neymar Rant After UCL Defeat / Get FREE Odds For The Next One Week / Italian Club AS Roma Launch Pidgin Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.